chapter 1

Clarissa's pov

I get ripped from my warm safe haven by my mother "what the fuck is this is your desk" she says holding up my vape infrount of my face. "what the fuck do you think it is" i say back as she growls (i will make a other book about her back story) and slaps me throwing the vape at me "your going to hell for doing that bitch get ready for school now or i will hurt you more" she tells me as. tears well up in my eyes as i touch the spot she hit me and wince in pain as i sit their. "she should be leaving with my father in a few months. so i will be left alone for a year or 2 even though they are rich they treat me like trash. i have clothes and a bed and a phone and thats all. i stand up slowly and get ready for the day as i put on a skirt fishnets and a shirt as i head out the door with my low tops on as i get in the car. i hear a "im sorry i just lost my temper" she tells me i say nothing as we head to school. there is something not right going not but i could care less. for all i could care my mom and dad could do fuck them self's to abliveon. its been like this sins grama and grampa died i give my mom a hug as i head into my school putting on my mask. my boyfriend grabs me and drags me to a isolated part of the school. "what the fuck are you wearing you look like a slut and like your asking for it if your going to dress like this then i wont be with a slut like you your dressing reflects me" he says to me i punch him in the face and knee him in the balls.

                              (warrning rape ahead)

he grabs me and pushes me down opening my legs ripping my fishnets off "what are you doing stop" i say "if you are going to dress like a slut then might as well take that v card so they know that you are a slut" he says with a evil grin as he pulls out his dick and brings it close to my enterace i scream at the top of my lungs but its to late he shoves it in and start thrusting into me and i scream louder but my friends come rushing in and rip him off of me and grab me and take me away breuer carrying me to the class room me crying in his arms.

             (end of rape)

they rip him off and Breuer and peddie beat him up after that they pick me up and carry me back to the room i take my fishnets off and throw them away and i just hug them both then hug peddie and cry into his chest scared. "its going to be ok we are going to get him kicked out the program and out of this school" he tells me hugging me he holds me then i hear him again "hey bitch ready for round 2 ?" i cower into peddie's arms more he lets me go and h hug Breuer as he makes it so i can see whats going to happen. "im so scared breuer" i tell him crying into him again as he hugs me more. "its going to be ok clarissa ssshhh we have it under control" he tells me as i hug him. "thank you so much Luke thank you for saving me" Sargent comes rushing in telling me im staying in this class room and Luke and nick are staying in the class room with me for the hole day and they are both staying at my home as watch and look after me and watching to make shore he does not show up at my home and he is not in the program anymore. "thank you so much Sargent" i say "oh and one last thing your parents are gone for 4 years so thats why im also sending them to stay with you just to make shore you dont hurt yourself". he tells me "thank you Sargent" i tell him as me Luke and nick sit in that class room for the hole day it went a little something like this. 1st hour "i was so dumb to ever love him i though he loved me" i say breuer has me sit on his lap and holds me and says "yah it was dumb but we all make mistakes in life it all happens for a reason its a good thing your loud and we heard you now let me see your face and see how bad your bruise is"  he says and pulls down my mask to see the 2 huge bruises on my cheeks he touches them and i wince in pain. 2nd i was in breuer's hour and he just talked with me on his lap and we did the school work need and such  5th i did my English and  had a little help with my English stuff  and did my test and pasted it 6th was the hour my ex was in but he was not their he was not even in the school anymore and then i grabbed my stuff witch nick took "you know i can carry my own stuff im not helpless" i say to him then im picked up by breuer and carried to his truck "put me down" i say "nah we like to help you" they both say i take off my mask and get into breuer's truck and head to my home. when we get there i after they park i run and get up to the door before them.and unlock the door and let them in we chill.

(now the next chapter is going to be about Jake and how him and kia broke up and what lead up to their brake up 1 vote word count : 1026)