!!! Chapter 4 !!!

Clarissa's pov

i wake up to the smell food being cooked in the kitchen i go out of our shared room and see Jake. "hey Jake what you making ?" i say as he rubs my head cus hes taller than me  "happy b day Clarissa" he says looking at me giving me a look i blush looking away but he pulls my chin up to look at him "you know what that means it means that your mine now but we are not doing things till you are ready ok puppy" he says to me pulling me into a kiss "does this mean we are dating now ?" i ask him he nodds his head yes. "now b-day girl we are going to go buy to some more clothes  and i may have got rid of most but not all of your old clothes to get you new goth ones puppy" he says to me i smile as i look down "does that mean i can get a piercing or 2 today as well along with a tattoo of a dragon ?" i ask him he smiles "what do i get in return for this puppy do pretell" he says to me with a smirk i go a bright red color "no no no no i was joking baby girl we wont do that till later ok ?" he says i nod my head yes as i bite my lip  as i wait for my food. as he sets it down he kisses the top of my head as i eat my pancakes and scrambled eggs i eat it as i smile i finish as ask him "how would you pleasher me ?" i ask i see a blush on his face cus he had no makeup on his face "well i would be a hole lot more gent all than how that bitch was and we will have fun baby i have something to tell you im not human" he tells me "then what are you Jake ?" i ask him "im a demon i have wings horns and a tail so you will want me puppy ?" he asks i blush hard "yes i do master can i see your wings horns and tail ?" i ask as i bite my lip getting a bit wet he smiles "anything for my puppy" his eyes glow as i see 2 curved white horns along with white wings and a white tail i bite my lip as he has blue glowing eyes. he comes closer to me as he has me stand up and hug him "your demon wants hugs and kisses puppy" he whispers into my ear it sends chills down my body as my eyes flash a dark blue as well "what are you puppy ?" he asks me. "im a fallen angle" i say to him "and im the alpha female" i tell him he smirks at that "well puppy if you lose you will not be able to walk for a weak. or more i suggest you listen to your new alpha male now" he says in my ear low and deep it sends chills down. my body as i moan a bit to this telling him i submit but then hiss as my eyes turn red "i will become your alpha female if you can pin me and get me to surrender by saying either daddy or master but not sex foreplay is allowed only" i say as he comes at me but i move out of the way then i dont see him i let my grad down.

                                                       ~kinda smut/fluff now~

he apers right behind me pining me agents him and rubs thigh i let out a small moan but dont give up as he goes closer to my pussy. i bite my lip looking up at his eyes he smirks as he goes up my skirt and into my underwear i moan loudly as he plays with my clit "give up yet puppy your so wet already and we are not even fucking yet you shore you want to do this with a demon~" he says as he pushes his fingers in me going in and out with his fingers "fuck mmmnnaahh daddy i give in fuck aahh" i moan and say as he keeps going till i cum on his fingers i moan loudly as he removes his fingers and licks them.

                                                          ~kinda smut/fluff done~

he cleans off his fingers as he hugs me swaying back and forth whale we stand i blush after i come down from my high he holds me i smile. "that was my first time cumming Jake" i say to him "good puppy cus your mine" he tells me as im about to as he puts his mouth on my neck on my sweet spot without even having to look as i moan as i feel his fangs go into my neck. i yelp as i feel his venom go into me marking me as his as he pulls out his fangs i moan as he licks off the excess blood and the wound closes i feel even weaker as i pass out and he pics me up then everything goes black.

Jake's pov

i mark her as she falls asleep i pick her up and take her to our bed room as i change her into one of my big hoodies leaving her bra and underwear on as i then have her lay on top of me as i fall asleep as well happy she is mine and mine only i smile then fall into a dream. of her and me doing things i wake up as she is still sound asleep i just fall into a deep sleep.

                                                             ~4 hours later~

Clarissa's pov

i wake up and stretch and then see im on top of Jake and i feel something hard under me as i sit up. i hear him moan my name as he is having a good dream i feel him get even harder if thats posable but then he face contorts into fear and pain as he wakes up sitting up. and he hits me in the head with his head i rub my head as my wings aper but they are a jet black still  "ow that hurt" i say rubbing my head as he does the same he comes back up and kisses my forehead again i lick his neck his breath hitches as i suck on that spot and i sink my fangs in marking him just like he did to me and then taking my fangs out and licking the excises blood off as he does not fall asleep instead he......

(find out next chapter in chapter 5 its going to be a lemon so get ready   word count : 1139)