𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

I woke up in pain. I sat up and rubbed my forehead, I got up and went to the bathroom. All I felt was pain, pain everywhere. I barely could even walk. I walked out the bathroom and went downstairs, before I could even open the door I was stopped by mattia. "hey! where are you going?" he said. "I just wanted to get something to eat mattia" I said in displease. "you're not going anywhere without my permission" he said pushing me away from the door. "some people just never change" I said under my breath. mattia managed to hear me and he became furious. "what the fuck did you just say?" he said grabbing my wrist. "n-nothing m-mattia" I said stuttering with my words. "you keep fucking disrespecting me and I'll fuck you till you can't even move, do you hear me?" he said squeezing me even tighter. "mattia let me go, you're hurting me" I said on the verge of crying. He let me go on spat on my face. "you fucking disgust me, did you know" he said fake laughing. "mattia all I do is try and love you but you treat me like fucking shit! I don't even know what I fucking did!!" I said shedding a tear. "you're are total bullshit you hear me, total fucking bullshit" he said walking out the room in disguist. I crawled in the corner and cried. "i just wanna leave" i said to myself. I stayed in the corner for about an hour until mattia came in. "get dressed the boys are coming" he said. I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I decided to wear a black dress. I took a shower and put on my outfit. I took out my makeup and started to do it. Once I was done i looked at myself in the mirror. I started to think about memories with me and mattia when he wasnt so abusive. I put up all my makeup and walked out the bathroom. "damn ma you look fine" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. "thanks mattia" I said getting out of grip. I picked up my fine and as soon as i picked up my phone the doorbell rung. "come here" mattia said. "ok?" i said questioning. "now the boys are here, i dont wont you flirting with them, i dont want you saying anything that goes on in here and if they ask you what the bruises and scars are just say fell alright?" he said looking at me with a death glare. "okay mattia now cmon they're waiting." i said walking away.

𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷

Once we got downstairs mattia opened the door. "wassup bro" alejandro said as he came in. I saw that also kairi and robert were here. "hi" i said waving my hand to them. "oh hey jaime didnt even see you there" ale said giving me a side hug. The others waved to me and sat down. I walked into the kitchen to get me something to drink, I pulled out some lemonade and a glass and poured the lemonade in my cup. I felt mattias arms wrap around my waist. I pushed his arms away and he got upset. "keep that shit up and you'll see what happens" he said grabbing my neck. alejandro and the rest of them seemed to notice what was up. "hey uhhh everything ok over there" alejandro said. "yeah im good bro" mattia said. mattia let go of me and went to go sit down with the boys. I finished my lemonade and set my glass in the sink. "nu uh wash it out" mattia said turning around. "why mattia? Ill wash it out later." I said in a low tone. "I said wash it out! are you deaf or slow?!" he said as he got up. "aye man calm down its not that serious" robert said. "whatever..fuckin cunt." mattia said under his breath. "what did you just say mattia?" alejandro said. "nothing it doesnt matter, lets just play gta" mattia said fake laughing. I sat down next to mattia and took out my phone, I scrolled through instagram for a while then I got up to go use the restroom. "where are you going?" mattia said. "the bathroom" i said. "remember phones stays out here" mattia said. I sighed and handed my phone to mattia, I went to the bathroom and closed the door, after a few minutes later..i got up and washed my hands, i heard someone knock on the door. "who is it?" i said. "me now open the door" mattia said. i gulped and opended the door. "what did you want?" i said. "i dont like this attitude, i really fucking dont." he said hovering over me. "i-im sorry" i said stuttering with my words. "don't give me this bullshit jaime..i want you to go upstairs and wait for me ok?!" he said. "mhm" i said. "hello! are you slow or something, do you understand me?" he said grabbing my arm. "yes mattia now let me go your hurting me" I said. I opened the door and the boys were looking at me and mattia. "we're fine" mattia said. "mk whatever you say" Alejandro said. I walk upstairs and sit down on the bed, I hear mattias footsteps and my heart sank. He walked in and closed the door. "turn over" he said as he unbutton his pants.
⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
I did as he said and got on all fours. I felt him hover over me as I gasped a little bit. I felt his hand on my thighs as he pulled up dress, he took off my thong and threw it on the floor, I felt his length go inside me. I whimpered a little bit, he put his hands on my hips to make me go faster. "mattia you're going to fast." I said. "im sorry mamas" he said as he slowed down. the only time mattia is affectionate to me is when we have sex. "baby im about to cum" he said. He went harder and harder, I started to cry at this point. He grunted and moaned as he came. I got up and I could barely even walked, I picked up my thong and put it in the dirty clothes hamper, I got a new pair of underwear and put it on. mattia grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss, that kiss turned into a make out session. A minute later he pushed me away and hit me. This is what I didn't understand about Polibio. At one moment..he wants me, he wants to love me, he wants to care for me then he also wants to hit on me, hurt me and call me mean things. "do you love me?" I said. He looked at me with a sad look. "make sure to turn off the light when you leave" he said with a shaky voice as if he had a lump in his throat. He left and closed to door softly. I was stuck for a minute, I didn't know what to do or say. After 15 minutes later I got up and went downstairs. The boys were leaving. "bye jaime" they all said. I waved my hand bye as they walked out the door. "I'm gonna sleep upstairs and you're gonna sleep down here" he said. I nodded my head and went back into the room. I pulled out my pajamas and put my hair up, I took off all my makeup and went back downstairs. I grabbed some blankets in the spare closet and sat down on the couch. "gn mattia" I said. "gn jaime" he said with a slight smile. He turned of the lights and I drifted off to sleep.

𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌! 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍?
𝖡𝗍𝗐 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺: @𝗇𝗈𝗍_𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗒𝖺𝟣𝟫

1334 words 💕