ATSUMU?!

Oikawa POV

Previously--- "but I was there for all of you.." half the school was outside the gym.

Now---

I ran home pushing and shoving past people to get through. It was hard to see because of how much I was crying. I just wanted to go home and cry forever.

At home

When I walked through the door my parents were fighting again.. I just went to my bedroom like always. I got dress and layed down on my bed and cried to sleep. Since it was 5 I ended up waking up at 1 in the morning. But i woke up from my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said wondering who would be calling me at 1 in the morning. "Kawa?!" The person screamed. "ATSUMU?!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. "Hey kawa babe" (in a friends way) "it's so good to hear your voice atsu babe!" "Why do you sound like you've been crying?!" "Oh.."

"Its nothing atsu but.. I'm coming back to America.." "REALLY?! Me and Sakusa are dating now btw!" "Yeah I am. AND REALLY CONGRATULATIONS!!!" "thanks!" "Hinata and Kageyama are together too now!" "Tell them I said congrats!" "I will!" "Well I gotta go atsu!" "Okay kawa bye love you! "Love u too atsu!!"

I got off the phone with Atsumu and I got a notification saying "Iwa~chan unblocked you" 'The hell' I thought. Why would he unblock me now, but I was to tired to think about it because it's now 2 in the morning. So I go to bed.

At 8 in the morning
Third person POV

I'm late for school! Shit! Thought Oikawa. He got dressed in his school uniform. And he realized he still had to pack for America. Then he said "I'll just pack when I get home. Yeah!" And he ran out the house.

3:50

Oikawa POV

It's time for practice now. Let's get this over with I guess. I run to the gym so I'm not late even though I'm the captian. I walk in and everyone look at me. I didn't know what to say so I said "what are you looking at?" In a rude way. "Nothing captian!" They all said. "Whatever" I mumbled. "Well I have to leave practice early today." I said in the most leader voice that I could. "Okay but can I ask why?" Asked/said Makki. "Sure. Um I'm moving to America at 6 in the morning tomorrow and I need to leave early to pack!" I spoked. "why?!" Screamed Mattsun. "Oh yeah you and makki wasnt here yesterday." I said nervously. "What happened?" Makki spoke up. "Asked them!" And with that I grabbed a volleyball.

"What happened guys?!" Makki asked, "well Iwazumi said Oikawa cheated on him and we confronted Oikawa when he came to the gym yesterday for practice. And he said 'I didn't cheat he did! I was on a call with him and someone called him babe while walking in and it was a girl!' And he hasn't talked to anyone since then" "who hasn't?" "Iwazumi.." "its because he was wrong and so were you guys!"

"Were sorry okay!" "Don't say that to me. But because of you guys he going to America!" "We know..." "tsk whatever!"

After practice and at home

'Now I need to pack! Then I can see Atsu, saksusa kun, Hinata, And my little brother Tobio~chan. I still can't believe he's dating Hinata Kun.' I thought. I miss all of them a lot!

After packing

I'm finally done! And at 6 in the morning I'll go to the airport! Now sleep I'm not hungry so no need for dinner right now.

At 5 on Monday

I woke up to my alarm. OH ITS 5 in an hour I'm going to the airport! I'll get breakfast while waiting til 6:00 AM to hit.

6 AM ON MONDAY

It's time to go to the airport. I grab my suitcase and walk out the house to the airport.

At airport

Plain 53 To America gate is now open. I repeat Plain 53 to America gate is now open!

Oh that's my plain! I run on and take a seat! Atsumu got me a plain at 3 this morning.

"Wow!!! Its so fancy! Just my style!" I post it on my Instagram.

Iwazumi insta- Iwa

Makki insta- Makkki

Mattsun insta- Mat

Mad dog insta- Doggy

Hinata insta- Better_than_you

Kageyama insta- !Oikawa!little bro

Saksusa insta- Omi Omi

Atsumu insta- Atsu

Oikawa insta-

Michael insta- Dumb!bitch!

Nick Insta- Twin #1

Noah insta- Twin #2

Paige insta- the baddest bitch

Nicole insta- The first devil twin

Nicky Insta- The second devil twin

Fabian- don't like people

Fisher insta- N.O

Ray insta- love gasoline

Norman insta- Emma BF

Emma insta- Norman GF