Jealousy

After we spend nearly the rest of the day outside, it reaches dusk and we all decide to go back to our rooms for the night. While sleeping I still had this raging headache that wasn't there a few hours ago. I thought to myself "maybe that's my alert that something bad is on its way.." because this whole day I've had that feeling every single time! When I woke up, I had the headache because Tubbo was incorrect and I could've failed if that wasn't Tubbo's fault! I got the headache when me, Wilbur, And Tubbo went outside and we saw Ranboo, And now I'm getting it! "I really hope this is just a normal headache" I thought to myself. If it was for something but.. what would it be? All of this thinking has led it to about 9:30 and I should probably go to bed. I take a shower, eat a quick snack, grab some water, brush my teeth, and head to bed.

FAST FORWARD TO SEVEN AM

I wake up to my loud alarm with the same raging headache that I've had since I went back to bed so I knew something was up and it was no good.. I arrive to school nearly 30 to 40 minutes late from taking ibuprofen and taking multiple glasses water. I walk into the door and I instantly hear a load chant from around the corner.. I couldn't hear it to well so I got a few steps closer to hear what their yelling.. I walk to the corner just about so they just about cant see me, From where I was all I could hear was "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!". I was so worried that this is what my raging headache was from.. I turn my head just enough to where they couldn't notice me and from what was in my eye reach I could see Tubbo and Wilbur about to fight!? I told myself to just end the fight. I walk up very approaching. I yell at the top of my lungs "BLUE PREMIUM BOND!!"(joke from the smp videos). They both knew it was me. Tubbo takes a minute to catch his breath and take a quick laugh at how I approached them. Wilbur was not as happy though. He took a breath and cleared his throat, I was worried about what would happen next. (this all happened during PE class). We all heard the bell ring and froze. We hear footsteps from around the corning very quickly, running foot steps. We all think its a teacher so we stood there in complete silence while i look at Wilbur and Tubbo I quickly realize their face of regret knowing that if this is a teacher, their most likely gonna get in HUGE trouble. They get just  at the corner and we look straight forward just to realize its Ranboo!! Tubbo laughs while the rest of the class is in huge shock. I quickly realize Ranboo is extremely upset.. He yells in Wilbur's face telling "Back off!" Wilbur stays silent.. I told Tubbo "You and Ranboo need to leave before this fight gets even bigger than it is". They leave while I stay it complete shock. We hear a teacher from around the same corner Ranboo walked through, It was a teacher so we just played it cool because it was completely obvious she had no clue what was going on so she smiled and said "have a nice day!". I run home, skipping the rest of school. I'm sick to my stomach, and its not the normal symtom's of a food poisoning, or a cold, or a flu, its regret.

HEY GUYYYYSSSSS! SORRY THESE ARE BAD. I TRIED MY HARDEST HAHA! CHAPTER THREE IS OUT SOON | NOT MY ART! | New story coming out soon..?!