Dont go...

"See you soon dad."He muttered as he closed his eyes, preparing to fall to his death.

Suddenly he heard someone call his name and felt himself being embraced by strong warm arms.

He opened his eyes and looked up to see a shaking Bakugo.

"D...Deku why the hell did you fucking jump!" Bakugo shouted while having a tight grip on Izuku so he wouldn't run away.

Izuku just looked the blonde in the eyes and burst out crying, when Bakugo saw this he finally broke.

He fell to the floor sobbing uncontrollably.

"I..its all my fucking fault, if I never treated you like shit you wouldn't have done this, I'm such a piece of crap." Izuku looked at the boy through his tears and held onto him as if this was the last time he was going to see him.

"I..I'm sorry k..kacchan, c..can you take me home?" Bakugo wiped his tears and picked Izuku up in bridal style.

" promise me you won't fucking do that again, I couldn't live anymore if you left me again."

Izuku smiled and felt a wave of tiredness hit him like a truck.
I can't promise that kacchan...

After that incident the two boys began to avoid each other but to bakugo's surprise it seemed that Izuku had already recovered.

The next day...

"Hey Kirishima, please give this to Izuku for me." Kiri turned around to see a very torn down Bakugo, he could tell he didn't get any sleep for the past few days.

The redhead smiled at him slightly and nodded.

"Sure bro, what do you need me to give to him?" The blonde sighed a bit and gave him a blue and white USB stick.

"Make sure he actually sees it, please." He then began to quickly walk away leaving the shark boy confused.

Kirishima shrugged and began making his way to the broccoli boy's house.

Kiri knocked on the door and waited for a few minutes but no response.
Izuku pov
I was sitting on my bed when I heard someone knocking on my door.
Hey failure, you can't even answer the door?
I got really pissed when I heard that voice.
I told it to sit up and got out of my comfortable bed to go see who was at the door.
To my surprise it was Kirishima, I was a bit confused but then I saw something in his hand.

No ones pov.

"Hey Kirishima, why are you here?" the boy asked him as he moved out of the way so he could walk in.

"Sure Izuku, but here watch this first ok?" he quickly pulled out the USB and plugged it into the computer on the table.

"W..what is it?" Izuku murmured slightly as he started to get tense.

Kirishima smiled at him and shrugged a bit as headed for the bathroom.

"Know idea, it's from Bakugo."

"W...wait what!" Izuku shrieked as he looked intensely at the computer.

But before he could do anything music started to play from the computer.

"K..kacchan!" Izuku began to tear up as he watched the video.

Kirishima ran in with a box of chicken wings he was eating and worriedly asked what was wrong.

"Hey Midoria, what's wrong?" Izuku slowly turned his head towards the redhead and ran up to him causing kiri to drop his chicken wings.

"K..kirishima, I..i made a terrible mistake!" Kirishima smiled the biggest smile he had done in a while and started to pick up his fallen wings.

"I know, but now it is time to fix that mistake isn't it Midoria?"

Izuku sniffed and nodded his head in agreement.

"Y..yeah, I'm gonna go to him now." Izuku smiled and ran towards his door.

Kiri smirked a bit and yelled excitedly.

"Go get your mans Izuku!"