Random thing cause im bored

(I've had this on my mind so here we go, this has gayness in here so keep scrolling if you don't like it, I don't wanna hear any bs)

I remember the day we met, actually I don't really but who cares, I do remember though we were young, very young, we were in elementary, soon after we met we realized you lived in-front of me. We quickly became best friends, who knew it would lead to something more.

In 6th or 7th grade, I honestly can't remember, I realized I had a crush, though it was nothing more than a thought. I dated many people and they never lasted longer than a few months, a year at most.

Then you moved, of course it wasn't that big because you were still close, but still, it has caused internal pain. When I finally realized who I was, you shockingly asked me out, it came out of no where, I remember me just with my mom with so much happiness that it could be separated, put into many people and they'd be bouncing and giggling, nothing but smiles.

They still make me so happy, just a simple word is enough to brighten my entire day, no matter how bad. I've seen them go through so much and every single incident increases my urge to run at them at full speed and just hug them. Then run away to Scotland to start a new life as royalty. Just forgetting everyone who has caused us pain in the past. I feel honored to be their lover. I feel honored to share a trust so deep that we share our deepest and darkest secrets to each other. I hope that one day we will grow up together and die together, alas tomorrow is never promised.

If you're reading this, you know who, I want you to know I love you with every fiber of my soul. Take my happiness and make it yours, you need it. I hope one day we'll see each other face to face, so I can just hug you to death.

Sincerely, lemon