(1) The Collab

CG's P.O.V
I was sitting on the couch scrolling through YouTube when my phone pinged. An email notification from someone called "Boyfriend" appeared on my phone. Boyfriend? I was a little sus, but I checked the email anyway:

Dear C,
Hi! My name is theBoyfriend. We've viewed your channel recently(Congrats on 2 mil btw.), and decided we are interested in a collaboration! If you are interested, simply reply to this email in the next 24 hours. Have a nice day!
~From, Boyfriend.

A collab? I searched the internet for a "Boyfriend" and came across this game called Friday Night Funkin. Listening to the whole soundtrack, I wanted to make a song to this so badly. I replied to the email and set up my studio so it'll be ready when Keith arrives. When he came to my house, Or3O was in the passenger seat.
"O? Why are you driving with Keith?"
I asked. "I'm here for the collab! plus Keith is an old friend of mine so he offered to drive me over."
"Hm, nice!" I replied. We all entered the studio. Or3O was operating it's controls, while me and Keith were in the studio booth.
"We should do a test to make sure everything works!"
Keith suggested. "Hm...how about a remix of the tutorial song?" Or3O said. I thought that was a great idea. We warmed up a bit and prepared to sing.
OR3O and Keith was doing most of the vocals, while I sang backup:
Tutorial(Song Lyrics by Me)
⚠️ATTENTION⚠️
The Boyfriends part of the Lyrics are completely fanmade and are not canon. Don't flame me in the comments section, okay?
Now back to the show.

OR3O: Left, Right! Left, Right!
Boyfriend: Left...Right! Left...Right!(OR3O: That's how you do it!)(CG5: 'Cha! Aye!)
OR3O: Up, Down! Up, Down!(CG5: Makin' bars yo!)
Boyfriend: Up, Down! Up, Down!(OR3O: That's how you do it!)
OR3O: Left, Up! Right, Down!(CG5: Aye...Makin' bars here yo)
Boyfriend: Left, Up!(CG5: Ooo!) Left, Up!(CG5: Woo!)
OR3O: Down Down Up! Down Down Right!(CG5: Aye! That's Fresh!)
Boyfriend: Down Down Up!(CG5: Get down now!) Down Down Right!(CG5: Cha' Cha' Cha'!)
OR3O: Down Up Right Up, Right!(CG5: Yeah)
Boyfriend: Down Up Right Up, Right!(Woo!)
Boyfriend: Now I know all the moves let's funkin groove!
(CG5: Here we go now...)

"Okay...I think we're all good!" OR3O said happily from outside the sound booth. "That was fun haha!" I said, in a good mood after that little jam section. "Yeah that was so much fun bro! So should we start our first song together?" Keith asked. I gave him a smile, then nodded.
"Yeah!"