12

This chapter would be very short as compared to the others but all in all  enjoy

Well what do you think will happen in the next chapter.

Stay tuned.

Luna went about her daily life. Today was the day Ethan was supposed to return.

Throughout the week, Damien had been visiting and spending time with Luna. She saw him as a sweet,caring and loving guy.

She still didn't understand what Ethan said. She thought that it was because of jealousy.

She told Damien what Ethan said and he only laughed and said that it was due to jealousy that he said that.

Ethan thought that Luna would have been waiting for him at the airport. Because of her he left Paris before Vicky could wake up.

He was disappointed when he didn't see her.
Maybe she had moved on. The thought of her with Damien made  him really angry.

Luna was working when a knock was heard in her door.

"Come in",
When the door bust open Damien was standing there with a bouquet of roses and a huge smile on  his face.

As they made their way into the lobby,Luna was laughing at something Damien said.

Ethan saw them when he got out of his car. He wanted to slap that smirk from Damien's face.

Luna and Damien passed by Ethan without even realizing that it was him.

Ethan headed to his apartment and fell asleep on his couch.

He remembered how Luna was laughing her guts out at what that fucker said.

Luna was expecting to see Ethan when she returned from her lunch date but no one had seen him in the building today.

She picked her phone to call him but she remembered that he was now a married man.