〔𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬〕

"Looks like the devil came along, huh?" The girl leaned on her right leg, raising an eyebrow as she forced a happy teasing tone.

Though the cold air danced along with the wind, it was more soft than harsh. A calm breeze passed by.

There stood a group of people in the field. Specifically, the schools field. And specifically, the PE class.

"You've got to be joking right now." Dipper furrowed his eyebrows, grimacing at the sight ahead of him.

He dropped the supplies he was sent to get.

Continuing, he groaned. "I swear, he just somehow finds some loophole to keep on making me suffer." He looked at Pacifica beside him, "Did you know about any of this?"

"Nope." She replied, "If I did, I would've told you by now."

And so, Dipper nodded before glaring at the direction in which a person had come into sight. Walking towards the class with a small paper in hand, a snarky smile on their face.

He had already walked away to the locker rooms afterwards, not wanting to see the arrival of said person. Changing into uniform.

During his change, he avoided eye contact with someone near him. A group of someones.

After the whole situation in which he had came to the discovery that Paci-fire, Teeth, and key were friends of Bill, he hasn't said a word to them ever since.

He hasn't even been near them. He's been avoiding them like his life depended on it.

Because, it did.

Hanging out with Bills friends? Big no-no to both him and Bill in general. Everyone knew how easily feisty and jealous that boy can be.

He prefered to not have his head chopped off.

But, those three he's been avoiding weren't so easy to avoid. They were always everywhere he was, he would always see them just around the corner. Like they were following him.

It didn't help that the three boys lockers were near him. So he was also self conscious AND wary.

It also didn't help that Bill Cipher was just enrolled into this class as of today. His P.E class.

How lovely.

He complained in his thoughts, walking out the locker room with a frown as well as furrowed eyebrows. Along with a slightly scrunched up nose that showed he wasn't tolerating anyones crap.

'Fuck me, fuck school, fuck the office people, fuck Paci-fire, fuck key, fuck teeth, fuck me again, and fuck Bill stupid ass Cipher-'

His eyes caught glance of Bill who walked past him, walking into the entrance of the room meanwhile he walked out.

Though, Bill also took a glance at him. And in all honesty, it weirded him out.

It wasn't a stare of disgust. Nor hatred. Nor envy. Nor any form of irritation.

A stare of curiosity?

'Fuck Bill Cipher for being so fucking weird.' He quickly stared ahead, making sure his stance was clean and strict.

"Dipper? You good there?"

He blinked, looking at Pacifica with slight bafflement.

"No?" He became irritated, "Some guy who ruins my life is now in a class in which I embarrass myself more than I usually do! I'm feeling like crap!"

Pacifica sighed, rubbing his shoulder. "Hey, least I'm here. Otherwise, he would've done something by now, right?"

He began to loosen up, the two walking back to the field as he muttered under his breath, "I'm more worried on where his locker is located.."