Valentines Day Special <3

"ya gonna take it or wha..?"
——
happy valentines day everyone!! even if you don't have a s/o like me. haha. anyways, this story going to be more of fluff.
{ fluff, sex mentions, }
————————————————————————

"Mina, He hasn't even asked me to be his valentine yet." Y/N said as she stormed to her bed, plopping down on it. It was Valentines Day today and Bakugou still hasn't gotten her any presents. What a bad boyfriend. Y/N witnessed throughout the day couples being all lovey dovey in the halls and exchanging gifts. It was annoying on how Bakugou ignored all of that while walking with her to most classes.

"Maybe he just was surprising you. Who knows?" The pink skinned female shrugged. Y/N was mad about how her boyfriend didn't ask her to be his valentines yet. It was a huge deal on her part since she wanted this valentines day all about just the two of them. She paced around her room as Mina tried to reason with the curly headed girl.

"Y/N just chill. He's probably going to knock on the door right-"

KNOCK KNOCK.

Mina turned and was likely surprised of the knocking being on cue.
"Oh look, he's here." She pointed out. Y/N looked at the door and raced to it. She opened it to just see that it was Kirishima. She hid her saddened expression as she talked.

"Oh..It's you." Y/N continued turning over turn to Mina. "It's Kirishima." Mina walked over and poked her head out the door frame.

"Hey Y/N! Can I take Mina for a sec?" He was blushing slightly from the sight of Mina peeking out with surprised expression.

"Yeah..you can take her..I guess."

Mina went out of the dorm room and turned to her, "I'll come back later, okay?" Y/N nodded in agreement and watched the two hurried off and into the elevator. Y/N smiled at how they were such a cute couple. It was bound to happen from how many times Kirishima came to Y/N's door for Mina. Y/N was in her room now, then flopped onto the bed and groaned from her frustrations. She lifted her head up to find her phone and looked at the notifications to see if her boyfriend texted her.

1 NEW MESSAGE.

She got up from her state and unlocked her phone, going into the app to see that Bakugou did text her. She opened it and read through the text.

Katsuki 🧡💥 - Come outside. I'll be waiting for you at the entrance.

Y/N couldn't believe it, she just rolled her eyes and got up from her bed. She went forward to her closet and started to find some proper clothes to wear for the evening. She thought about why Bakugou wanted to meet so late in the evening. It wasn't like him to just come outside without nothing planned. It was weird and they needed to be back inside their dorms at 8. Bakugou always had a pretty strict sleeping schedule going on. Y/N zipped up her jacket and grabbed her phone from off the bed. She seen that there were two more messages from him.

Katsuki 🧡💥 - Hurry up.

Katsuki 🧡💥 - We don't have all day.

Y/N - okay, im coming damn 🙄.

Y/N rolled her eyes from how impatient he was. Eventually, she grabbed her phone and went out the door. She was through the hallway and entered the elevator. As the elevator was going down to the main floor, she started to get nervous each flying second. Wouldn't if he had to go away? Was he plotting to break up with her? Oh, she would beat his ass from that. As the elevator stopped at the main floor, she exited and went outside into the cool breeze. Her hair was slightly getting into her face- annoying ass curls -trying to poke her in the damn eye. She walked to the entrance and seen his figure standing there. As she got closer, he seemed to be looking in front of her so he couldn't see that she was approaching. She stopped a few feet in front of him and he turned from him hearing footsteps.

"There you are. You couldn't walk any faster?" He had an annoyed expression as he looked at Y/N.

"Oh shut up Katsuki." She scoffed while rolling her eyes, " What did you want?"

"Oh right." Katsuki jumped up and then went behind the wall and bent down. It looked like he grabbed something and went back to Y/N.

"Here." He held out a red bag and roses from his hands. He was looking the other way as he held the items out for her. He was getting impatient by the second as Y/N kept staring at him wide eyed.

"Are you gonna take it or not?" He spoke out which led to Y/N getting out of her shocked state. She responded with a low yeah and took the bag and roses. She smelt the roses and how it had its natural scent and a hint of caramel. Mostly from her boyfriend's smell. She was smiling while Bakugou looked at her with a grin.

"Happy Valentines Day Dumbass." He rolled his eyes as Y/N placed her stuff on the ground and went forward to kiss him unexpectedly. He knew it was coming and put his arms around her waist as she put her hands around his neck. It was passionate kiss that was long and enduring. They both pulled back for breath as they stared at each other.

"To my dorm. Now." Y/N turned around and picked her stuff and then Katsuki's hand.

"What? but-" he continued but got interrupted. "No buts! We're gonna fuck all night now."

She was clearly dragging him while that boyfriend of hers was smirking and blushing all the way to the dorm building. It was gonna be a hell of a wonderful night for the two of them.

————————————————— <3
Thanks for reading!