C H A P T E R 6

Mina smiled as she woke up besides Y/N. She took her phone beside them and takes a photo of Y/N sleeping cutely.

" Such a cutie "

Suddenly Y/N wakes up due to the angelic voice she heard beside her and open her eyes. She smiled also as soon as her eyes darted into Mina.

They realized how close they are and their faces, they cleared their throat and look away blushing

Their hearts are beating fast but they try to hide by smiling to each other.

" uhmm, Good morning " Mina greeted

"  yeah G-good morning "  Y/N said back

They awkwardly stand up and walk to where they need to go.

Mina goes to the bathroom to take a shower and fresh up.

Y/N goes to the kitchen to make breakfast and coffees.

• • • • Time skip  • • • •

After the girls' breakfast they went for grocery since some members want to have picnic by the beach. ITZY stay at their room and watch some series waiting for their unnies / sunbae.

GROCERY - 10 am

" Okay, let's split up. Tzu, Sana, Dahyun and me will go grab the ingredients needed for gimbap '  김밥 ' " 

" Mina, Y/N, Momo go get some Drinks. While Chae and 2yeon will getting some Lettuce and other  veggies for salad. While me I'm goin' to get some chips and some cheese for grilled cheese. Got it? " Jihyo stated and the girls nodded

Once they split up they immediately look for their needs.

Meanwhile Momo, she goes to the section where Wine is at, while Mina and Y/N left alone at soda section.

Mina
While Me and Y/N are in charge of sodas and Momo at beers. It was so awkward between me and Y/N.

My mind keep picturing what happen earlier, my heart is beating uncontrollably. I keep glancing on her, and this time she we glance at each other at the same time and that cause us to look away immediately.

Y/N
Me and Mina are in soda section, and let me tell you it was hella awkward! I said to myself that don't look at her but once I can't control myself, I look at her but unfortunately we both look at each other that cause us to quickly look away.

I cleared my throat and finally speak after a long awkward silence

" Uhmm, i-is this soda o-okay? "

" O-oh uhmm y-yeah. That's o-okay "

Technically we aren't looking at each other
Then, few minutes of choosing of some sodas Momo came to us.

" Hey, you guys ok? Why is the atmosphere awkward and tense? Why are you guys red ? "

" U-uhmm yeah. W-were o-okay, *clears throat* you done with the wine? " Mina stated while stuttering

" Yeah, I got the Soju, Makgeolli, and some Montes Alpha. "

" *clears throat * Let's get going then " I said to ease the awkward tension

• • • •

The girls gathered at the cashier after they bought their things needed for their picnic.

" So what do we do now? "

By the time Jihyo asked that Momo's stomach growled and the girls laughed, while embarrassed Momo is hiding her face with her hands

" Hmm it's already 12:10. What about let's get lunch? " Dahyun said

" M'kay, where do you guys want?  "
Chaeyoung said while clinging into Dahyun

" Samgyeopsal "
" Gogi / Meat "

" Samgyeopsal we go "

:  :  :  :  :  :  :  :  :

Once they settle down at the restaurant. They ordered their orders and also they didn't forget aout the other 5 girls whose in their hotel room waiting for them.

They also messaged their girls that they bought some meat for them.

Once their orders are in their table. They thanked for the food and cook the meats and provide each others meals.

Once they finished their food they immediately pay and go to the van they used to go to the mall.

The girls arrived at their room and saw the 5 girls waiting for them at the couch while eating some fries they have in their freezer.

Once the 5 girls hear the door open that reveals some girls chatting. They immediately help them with the grocery.

" Unnies let us help you " Yeji said helping their sunbae with the plastics

" Oh no, just sit there at the table. We got this and we'll just prepare the meat for you guys " Nayeon stated

While the 5 girls obliged and seat, while 2yeon and Jihyo are arranging the groceries. Momo, Sana and Dahyun are preparing the other 5 girls' meal, Mina and Y/N are preparing for the water and other utensils.

Hey, now I updated finally after long hiatus. Damn requirements. Now that I'm close to finish for my school. I gave you this update. Hope you enjoy it. Stay Tune for the next chapter...maybe tomorrow or the day after 😉