Part 27

Happy Valentine's Day. ...

Here you go:

Here you go:

Next day:

Laksh decided to go Sanskar.  He was arranging his books when Ragini called him.

As soon as he picks up the call "I miss him a lot Laksh" Ragini said.

Laksh sighs. 

"Not yet ready to meet him? ". Laksh asked.

"I want to,  it's the longest duration where I didn't contact him,  but.. I am scared... I still remember his face the day I...  I.....it was so miserable Laksh,  he looked so hopeless.... He was miserable and there was a longing in his eyes... I... I dont want him miserable again.. And seeing me would remind him of his unrequited love.... I can't do that to him". She sighs.

"I know, I wish there was a way out..... I wish you could love him or he wouldn't have loved you... But then it's a matter of heart.  Just because we wish someone to love us. They can't right.. Why is this so complicated " laksh complained.

But Ragini didn't hear anything after the line he said.

I wish you could love him

You wish I love Sanskar,  so you don't feel anything for me right.. Serves me right,  for breaking Sanskar's heart.  Me being the reason of his unrequited love made a person with unrequited love.
She sighs.

"Ragini,  you there??" Laksh asked as she was silent.  Little did he know what made her silent.

"I.. I will call you later Laksh".  She cuts the call before he could respond.

"Did I....oh shoot, did I just say that I wish she would love him,  damn you Lucky,  now she would be thinking that it's hee fault that Sanskar is miserable.  Idiot Lucky!! " . Laksh was frustrated ans panicked.  He immediately messaged her.