Psalm 2:1- Nanami Kento

Aztec Brujería
Dedicated to @_crowly on Tik Tok for your OC inspiration

She stared into the windows of the intimidating lingerie boutique, how the fuck am I supposed to afford this? She took her trenchcoat and hugged it closer to her body, "I don't know why I ever gave him this idea of valentine's dress up...I bet none of this is even going to look good on me anyway." Mimi just pouted the longer she looked into the shop waiting for Nanami and continued to grumble to herself under her breath. Letting the fine mist from the light rain tickle her skin she inhaled a quick breath and let it out slowly, I'm sure it will be fine...we're just trying things and then we can leave...we don't have to buy anything. Mimi was so wrapped up in her own mind that she didn't realize Nanami had walked up behind her.

As he saw her from across the street, hugging herself in her black trench coat, he watched the tightness in her shoulders seep into the rest of her body as she stood there pouting, looking into the boutique window. When he finally reached her he couldn't help but smile and observe her grumbling, "I bet none of this is even going to fit..." He chuckled to himself and called out to Mimi, "Engel, what's wrong? Are you backing out from our date today?" He watched her straighten up and turn to look at him clamping her crimson lips shut and a small blush creeps across her cheeks.

Mimi looked up towards the six-foot-tall man, with a bone structure akin to Adonis, covered in thick muscles and sandy brown locks that fell into his eyes. He looked like a model that had stepped out of the magazine pages of Vogue in his black turtleneck and tailored peacoat with well-fitted slacks. She looked down to the ground and dragged her boot against the damp concrete of the sidewalk, "No, I'm not backing out, it's just...it's just that I can't afford this shop. Besides, it's not like anything is going to fit me here anyways." She felt the blush of her confession rise up to her cheeks turning her ears red, easily seen from the pixie haircut she wore. She heard Nanami chuckle and felt him take his strong digits to grasp her chin, forcing her to look up into his eyes, "Min prinsesse, this gift is not just for me, but for all of us and it's my turn to spoil you. Just promise me you won't let Gojo go ham when we get home." Mimi offered a small smile and Nanami bent down for a chaste kiss on her lips before taking her arm in his and leading her to the entrance of the boutique.

Once inside, they were greeted by an enthusiastic saleswoman who relieved them of their jackets. Mimi watched as the retail worker devoured Nanami in his second skin turtleneck and lean lines and smirked, that's MY man, BACK OFF! They were ushered to a private dressing area where their appointed personal shopper carefully took Mim's measurements. She was handed a glass of champagne while she waited for a selection of items to try on with Nanami sitting in a plush armchair drinking a hot cup of coffee, "Are you sure about this Kento? I mean this place is so high end they gave me a personal shopper." Mimi took a sip of her champagne and giggled while Nanami gave her a thousand-watt smile, "Mims, min elskede, it's fine. I mean to spoil you today, so just let them pamper you. Besides, my reward for spending money on you is getting the sneak peek." Nanami took another sip of coffee before checking his phone that had pinged from a message, "Well, Gojo is being an attention whore, he is pouting that he's stuck with the kids for extra sparring and not shopping with us." Mims smiled at the look Nanami had of joy then annoyance, "You'll have to punish him later for interrupting our date, Daddy." Mims knew she was being cheeky, but she wanted to rile Nanami up just a little bit.

She watched as Nanami placed the phone down on the side table and his eyebrow cocked up in her direction, "Did I hear you correctly my love?" Mims smiled wickedly when they were interrupted by the personal shopper with arms full of things to try on. "So, sorry, about the wait! I hope you didn't wait too long..." Mims smiled at her and watched Nanami out of the corner of her eye, soaking in the expression of devilish delight dance behind his glasses. "Oh no problem!" Once the shopper hung her options out for her to try she left the dressing area and made sure she had a complimentary silk robe for her to walk around in. Mim's picked her first piece of black lingerie, took the robe and walked behind the partition.