chapter 1

I woke up it was dark and cold,I was in shorts and a under shirt. I lived with only my mom,my parents had broke up when I was young so my house was nice and quiet. I turned and looked at my alarm clock to realise it was 7:15 so I rolled out of bed knowing I had to be at work in 45 min. I went to my bathroom putting some makeup on and throwing my hair in a messy bun,I then put on my required uniform grabbed my keys and a jacket and started my car. As I waited for my car to warm up I checked my phone seeing nobody texted me but I was use to it because I didn't have very many friends and the few I did were away on trips since its summer and didn't have time to text me which I understood,they were out enjoying there lives. I decided I should actually leave my drive way now and get to work. I work at a library because since I'm alone a lot reading has grown on me. I often her a chance to read during work hours since its so quiet not just because its a library but because not very many people come in because of the new technology,I guess im in quiet places a lot. I had just finished the last page of chapter 13 in my book when I herd the door open so I put down my book to help the person who had actually just walked through the door. I looked over to see that the person who had just walked in was a tall blond boy who was actually really cute.he seemed to find the book he wanted easily and brought it to the desk to check out,when he got to the desk I asked him how his day was and I looked up at him because I find it rude not to look at someone when your talking to them but when I did our eyes connected and I felt this felling in my stomach,in most cases this would be awkward but for some strange reason it wasn't. I finally looked away from his Georges blue eyes and handed him back his book. He slowly looked away too and started to head out the door but stopped,he turned around us looking eyes again and said "you are very pretty and your boyfriend most be a luky man" I gave a little laugh and told him I don't have a boyfriend but thanks,blushing a little. I went back to reading and before i knew Itthe time was 9:30 and my shift ended so I locked the place up and went back home. When I came home there was a note on the fridge from my mom saying "I'm going to be home late I'm stuck at a meeting,make some kd for yourself love you,mom" I made my dinner and took it up to my room and watched the perks of being a wallflower well I ate. After eating I let my hair down and put some comfy PJs on. I was just over half way done the movie when I fell asleep.

------------------------------------
A\N
This is my first actual book so don't judge please
I'm sorry if there's spelling errors
Thx