One-Shot :)

Jay's POV

Another game won. We're still on our first season in the Marley's team, but we already won five games straight. Now to celebrate our fifth victory straight, we're going to a party in one of our teammate's house. All of us, Scott, Elle, Edi, Connor, Kelly and I are on our way there.

I'm driving, Edi is in the seat beside me and the couples are squeezed in the back seats. Like a drive is more fun with music, the radio is blasting through the car and of course, my angelical voice. I think I'm owning Katy Perry at her own song.

" Roar Katy perry"

"Jay" Scott whined "Please! Shut up for sakes!"

"You want me to shut up?" I grinned.

"We all do!" Everyone yelled.

"Fine."

It passed a few seconds driving around peacefully as they say, but I prefer the word boring. I was changing the radio stations since the Katy Perry song already ended and I didn't like the next song they played.

"How boring." I muttered as I passed another station.

I heard a familiar tune and I grinned. I started humming the song, enjoying every letter of it. The best part is the chorus.

"Happy Pharrell Williams"

"For fuck sakes, shut up!" Connor yelled covering his ears.

"Just be glad that coach Monroe isn't here." Edi told him.

"Yeah," Elle agreed "My dad would either be bald by now because he would be ripping his hair out or you would be dead."

"I seriously can't imagine coach Monroe bald." Scott shook his head chuckling.

"I highly believe that he would go with option B first instead of going bald." Kelly nodded to herself.

"Oh yeah? How could he do that when I own every artist on every single one of their songs?" I said too proud.

"More like kill every song." Elle commented and everyone agreed with her.

"You guys are just jealous of my beautiful gift," I scoffed.

My vocal chords are like an angel voice. I know they all love my voice. I should become a singer as a part-time job or a hobby when I'm not playing hockey. Yeah!

"Telephone Lady Gaga "

"Okay, that's it! I'm turning off the fucking radio! " Edi turned off the radio making me stop signing abruptly.

"Why did you even do that, man?! Turn it back on!" I turned it on.

"No! Off! I can't deal with the dying whale coming out of your throat anymore!" He turned it off again.

"Dying whale?! I sing better than Rihanna and Katy Perry together!" I turned it back on.

"You sing better than them, my ass." He turned it off again.

"I can score more girls than you with my voice!" I turned it back on.

"You'll just scare them away and they'll be so traumatized that they won't want to hear another song again in their lives!" He turned it off again.

The game of turning the radio on and off kept going for a while. I even drove on the sidewalk and almost ran over a cat. I think I saw Kelly holding on the handle and Connor hanging on to her for dear life. Think he was talking about how he didn't want to die so young and that he couldn't leave Miguel alone because he didn't tell him where all the money was hidden.