First Impression

Y/N's POV:
I was a BIG unspeakable fan. I'd always watch them in my spare time. My parents think I should focus on my future and career choices. They are correct but I need to pursue my dream first.
I was walking my dog, Buddy. But then I came across the Unspeakable merch warehouse. I decided to peek through the windows and see if anyone was in there.
The lights were on but no one was in sight. I snuck in through the window and ran to the isles with dozens of merch. An alarm went off. I covered my ears but my dog ran across the warehouse. I grabbed his leash and chased him. Gas came out the vents. My dog came running back to me when he saw me falls to the floor.
I scratched his ear then I passed out. I heard him whimpering franticly. I had no idea what happened next...
I gained conscious and I stared at a roof with lights hung. I see THE Unspeakable above me. Nathan looks down into my (your eye colour) eyes. "Morning, sunshine. How was your rest?" he smiles. Wow..I never knew he was actually more happier off camera. I sit up and I see Gabe holding a ladder. He looks at me, smiling. I hear whimpering. "Where's my dog?" I asked, my heart pacing with fear.
Gabe pointed up to the balcony. I rushed up the Lego stairs and saw the actual James Amendola petting my dog.
He looks at me and smiles. "Is this your dog?" he asks. I chuckled a little. "Who else's would it be?" I say, grinning and crossing my arms. James smirks back. He crosses his arms like me and whispers in my ear, "It would our dog." He pulls away and waits for a response. I was too hypnotised by his dark, handsome voice and his silky, golden locks tickling my cheek.
He winks at me and walks off.

I need to say one thing...

Damn...that was the best first impression ever...