MY VALENTINE....

" What the hellllllllllllllllllllll" Ishika replied thrashing the hand rest of chair..
"You are a stone hearted person Arjun..." Ishika replied wiping her tears ..
"Yes I am stone hearted, it's the only problem I had... The name inscribed on a stone doesn't fade easily.." I replied trying to stay on my own decision..

"I never expected this from you Arjun.. never expected this...." She replied while her eyes clouds are ready to rain..
"I am sorry Ishika.." I replied trying to convince her disheartened heart..
She pushed the chair back and gravity is succeeded in making the chair fall down..
She walked towards door wiping her tears which made her white cheeks turn red...

I sat on my knees and started crying so hard That I lost someone who love me because of someone who I love

That I lost someone who love me because of someone who I love... my tears started their journey eternally.. expecting to make every memory of Srishti out of me in form of tears ...

I think roughly after 15 minutes, my tears got stopped by a warm hand touch on my shoulder.... It's Ishika..
I don't know what miracle made her to get back .. she too sat on knees facing me holding my both hands, she looked into my eyes.. my tears filled eyes made the light to refract and her presence dragged me from my plight...

"Your life is so tough" Ishika said while raising the junction of hands..
I smiled, which made a curve formation on my cheek stopping a drop of tear which started it's journey..
"I am tougher than this" i replied..

"Okay Arjun, I couldn't leave you. My brain couldn't accept the fact that you are not mine..." Ishika tried to convince me once again..
" Is this the reason why you are back? " I questioned her...

" Narrate me your love story, I want to explore the depth of love, even by this means my mind could digest the fact that you are not meant for me.." Ishika broke the silence occupied in room with a non stammering voice..

"Are you sure?" I questioned her with lot of amusement filled tone and astonishment decorated eyes..
"Yes I do, go and bring your diary.. I am gonna arrange two chairs in balcony" Ishika replied positively...
A girl's positive reply in a negative situation is a war alarm.. remember it.

"Can you start" Ishika questioned with a dressed tone of determination..
" Yeah I hope " I replied opening the pages of tears imprinted diary...

I was randomly shifting pages.. thinking how to start my story, but suddenly I got stuck at one name... PRASHANTH..
So I started my narration from prashanth...

Once prashanth met with an accident, my story took a U-turn.. my Google maps, my TV 9 reporter is now on hospital bed.. his father arrival created a huge mess and police complaint, hospital bill, small issues with our IIT Bombay administration.. blah blah blah.. and finally he took prashanth to Vizag using his professional power..