Sol X Sabre

Sabre's POV:
"Tortured by your curiosity.
You took another destiny.
The screams you'd heard were awful real
Like they suffered a life of insanity
You smelled the pain of distorted desires
And took the path towards the lake of fire
His (Sabre's) useless life slips away
Pass his (Sabre's) soul right on to me
Today I'll make a final stand
Your future becomes my history
The throne of fire now belongs to me!
When the apocalypse has arrived
The seven lords (The seven Steve leaders) will be released
To judge the world by his (Sabre's) deeds
And kill the ones who have forsaken me
Ruler of God I than shall be
Because his holy ghost has embittered me
As the son of Satan he (Sabre) mocks the dead
And offer their souls to take revenge
To take revenge
His (Saber's) useless life slips away
In yellow blaze
A grip of evil
Sounds from below" Sol says as he ends his speech up top of the citadel.
"I hate him." M says.
"Same..." light says.
Sol walks back inside from the balcony and we jump him. Or at lest M and Light do. They grab his arms and shove him down while I walk in front of him and kneel so my face is level with his. I blush under the corrected sun helmet that I have on. I stare at him for a little bit and then say "M, Light, bring him to the base." "Yes Sir, right away sir!" Light says. We teleport to the base and throw Sol into a cell.
"I need a moment with Sol, if you would?" I ask Light and M.
"Of course sir." M says as they walk out of the base. I take off the helmet and he just looks at me.
"Sol, the kingdom is not yours it's the people's, do you understand?" I ask.
"Yes sir..." he answers.
"Good. Now I want you to take off that helmet." I tell him.
"NO!" Him practically screaming.
I open the cell door and stand about 3 inches above him. (IK people think Sabre would be short compared to the Steves but I see him a pretty tall.)
He looks up at me and looks like he understands that if he doesn't do as I say I'll kill him. He takes off his helmet and what do you know, Sol is the true yellow king assistant.
"Well, well, well... just as I thought..." I say and I see him look away in fear. I lean down and whisper in his ear
"The sun will shine on the kingdom again soon." He looks at me in shock.
"Wha-?" He says.
"Did you hear me?" I ask him.
"I- uhh" he says.
"Maybe I'll tell you a different way..." I grab the collar of his chest plate and kiss him. He kisses me back but right when he dose Light walks in.
"S-SABER!!!" Light screams. We both pull away and look at him with shock in our eyes.
"L-Light!" I say surprised and scared.
"How could you?!? I trusted you, I did so much for you and all you do in return is betrayal?!? I HATE YOU!!!!" He screams.
I start to cry and Sol hugs me. I hang my head over his shoulder and hug him back.
"S-Sabre?" He says sounding like he was actually going to cry.
"I DON'T WANT YOU HEAR IT!!!" Sol screams as he teleports us to the balcony of the rainbow citadel.

*Time Skip*

Sol's POV:
We sit on the edge of the balcony and watch the sunset.
"Hay Sol?" Sabre says.
"Yes Sabre?" I say. We look at each other...
"I love you." He says
"I love you more!"
"Nuuu!"
"Yesss!"
"Fine..."
We cuddle for a little bit  before Sabre gives me a kiss and he helped me up so we could dance under the star lit sky. He takes off my armor and throws it to the side. He turns on some music and I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. We dance until the moon was at it's highest. We lay down on the balcony next to each other and cuddle until we both fall asleep.