levyaku

No ones pov

Yaku walked into the gym and as always he was first, as he was waiting he decided to grab the nets and start setting up, he walked into the storage room and looked around for the box that held the nets and grumbled angrily after finally spotting them on the top shelf.

Levs pov

I walled into the gym looking around and thinking i was the first one here, until i spotted yaku-sans bag i as opened my mouth getting ready to call out for him i hear someone mumbling angrily in the storage room found him i thought as i smiled, i walked in and saw yaku-san jumping trying to get a box on the top shelf, it was pretty cute how frustrated he was getting i also had a nice view of his rear emd (the FUDGE did i just write lol) i chuckled and yaku-san whipped around turning red to see me laughin at him.

No ones pov

Yaku turned bright red upon seeing his crush laughing at him in the doorway "Why are you laughing you could at least hep me" shouted yaku lev laughed "your so cute yaku-san" yaku then proceeded to turn as red as his uniform. Before he could move out of the way lev walked up behind him and pressed up against his back "H-hey!" Stuttered yaku "W-what do you think your doing?!" "I'm getting the box." Says lev, laughing "Why are you laughing then!" Shouted yaku "Cause your so cut thats why" said lev grinning, suddenly lev got very quiet "Yaku-san, can i kiss you?" "W-what!" Stuttered yaku "Can i kiss you." Lev repeated stepping closer to yaku "A-a-a-I...yes" whispered yaku looking at the floor. Lev smiled turned, yaku around, tilted his chin up and kissed him. Yaku then deepened the kiss, wrapping his arms around levs neck and levs arms snaking around yakus tiny waist they pulled away, panting and lev rested his head on yakus shoulder "God i love you morisuke" yaku blushed at the mention of his first name and asked, "Lev will you be my boyfriend?" Levs head shot up "Hey! I was supposed to ask you that!" Shouted lev yaku giggled and said "Well, im waiting for an answer mr. You-were-supposed-to-ask-me-first." Lev smiled softly and said "Yes i will be your boyfriend yaku-san"  yaku smiled brightly and pecked lev on the lips "I love you yaku-san." "I love you too lev"

                                        So
                                     Much

Ok my fingeis hurt now lol also sorry if it sucks im mew to this