Ch. 9

It's been about a week ever since your dad lashed out on Corey, Jonathan said he would ask him but he keeps telling everyone; 'he's fine'.

When clearly he's not fine.

Maybe it was with the separation with your mom and dad.

You clearly had noticed a.change in him, instead of the fresh hair cuts and him being healthy, he definitely cut out on that league.

He became more sweaty, more alert, and he lashed out more.

Almost as if he was running it of something.

~

Dad's POV

Getting out of bed I quickly took a shower to freshen up some and pulled out a small sized bottle of pills. Thinking that Y/n was asleep I quickly took 7 of the pills while swigging it down with a small beer.

Damn it to hell, fuck! Damn every fucking thing to hell!

I thought, pissy mood as is, the weights on my shoulders.

I have to be the one to put up with shit, and people just drag me down.

No, no, my wife drags me down.

She ruined my life... Me and Y/n's life.

End of dad's POV

I had decided not to shower figuring I'd just shower sometime later on throughout the day.

You went down to eat some brown sugar oatmeal, that you made yourself, leaving a decent amount for your dad.

"Hey hun!" Your dad says wide eyed, acting as if nothing was wrong. Like he hadn't even lashed out on poor Corey.

"mm." You say scoffing to yourself while taking a bite of the oatmeal.

"What's wrong?" He says still oblivious to the situation that was at hands.

"I mean does lashing out at Corey refresh your mind."

Your dad tilts his head to the side before looking what was in the pot on the stove, to not look her in her face.

"I mean and you're acting all fidgitey and paranoid,and your eyes are always as big as saucers. Im worried dad."

You say while turning around in your chair and looking at him.

Slamming his hand on the oven your dad seethes slowly and silently trying to keep cool.

"I don't need this negativity." He says before pushing past your chair and outside.

"We'll see." You say almost like a whisper before cleaning up, and heading up to your room.

You sat on your bed fiddling with what you watched.

God's not dead.... Starve... Shazam.... Django.... Anger is a written spell.

Interesting.

You clicked play on Starve, before heading to your dad's room. With one shake you rotate the knob both ways. which doesn't open.

You try again before thinking why he would want to lock the door.

I need someone to help look for the key, even though they probably won't know where it is.

It's always nice to have help though when searching for something.

Being suspicious as ever you quickly pulled out your phone sending two messages to two boys whom you loved much.

One as a brother, and one as a lover.

Me: wanna help look for something my dad's hiding? sent.....

Haimster: hell yeah! what is it?

Me:a key, I'll explain it all later alr? come over asap.

Haimster: gotcha👍🏻

read.....

~

Me: wanna help look for something my dad's hiding ?💛

Brandis boo is typing .....

Brandis boo: paint me intrigued, what does it contain?

Me: I'll tell you later but morning and I love you 💛

Brandis boo: :))) I love youuu

Sending off them messages you sat around in the kitchen looking for the key to his room.

Thinking about saying I love you to Jonathan I feel as if it was too early, maybe he would understand even if he felt the same way.

You did love him you did sis.

You had full predilection for this boy.

What could you say he was a charming boy

~

Well juicy juicy tea you know I had to obviously add something in, but don't worry it'll get better. I hope y'all are doing well, I love y'all, and remember you are loved boo💛💗💛