Prologue

There was a land far and into the unknown. The enormous land had the plants on it to thrive and survive. The god of destiny, Ophin, found this land, creating the first beings to live on it. Ophin created a group of humans and anthropomorphic animals to tend to this land and populate it. He got satisfied, watching over the beings as their land and population expanded.

As years passed, the land got bigger. And different beings claimed unique territories. Every human and animal lived peacefully and happily with each other. Though, there was one territory that didn't thrive as the 2000s came around. The territory didn't have a name, and few residents lived there. The houses in this territory were rundown and of little worth.

Though the families in this territory had extraordinary abilities. One family, named the Yaketsuku's, could bring fire to anything that needed heat. The father's name was Hijiri Yaketsuku, a tall man with black hair and orange eyes. His wife's name was Kiwa Yaketsuku, a caring woman with long brown hair and orange eyes. They have one son named Mase Yaketsuku. Mase has shown to have brilliant flames like his father.

Another family that lived on the territory was the Raiden family. The mother's name was Sorine Raiden, a powerful, blonde-haired woman with the power of electricity. The father, Pailan Raiden, also had the power to control electricity. They had two daughters, Ika Raiden and Euphoria Raiden. Ika had gained the powers of electricity from her parents. Euphoria didn't, but she could heal anyone to their peak state. Euphoria kept jealousy in her heart for her sister for having the family's ability.

The Shimizu family could create beautiful flows of water. This family had naturally blue eyes and blue hair. With the father Dansui Shimizu and the mother, Anna Shimizu. They had a daughter who Anna named Mystic Shimizu. Mystic enjoyed reading and studying anything she could, becoming a smart girl. Though Mystic slowly ran out of books to read. Her mother found her more when she ran out.

Two male anthropomorphic cheetahs lived with each other in an abandoned church. The father was named Ren, and the mother named their only son Seiichi. The mother had died from an unknown disease, leaving the two alone. Ren drove himself into insanity. He attacked his son almost every day. He tormented and bullied him. Ren even used his claws to scratch his son, because the mother was the one that gave Seiichi that name. Seiichi's father felt pain anytime he saw his son because of his name and his eyes.

The cheetah man and his son stood over the grave of their loved one.

The feline boy held his paws together. Tears fell from his eyes and down his tawny fur as he whispered a prayer under his breath.

"Seiichi. Stop crying," the father ordered.

Seiichi stopped praying. "It's hard to stop, father," he responded and looked at his father.

"Never call me father again! I'm Ren to you now." He punched the side of Seiichi's head.

Seiichi stumbled back. "Wh-What?"

"You're nothing but the leftovers of your mother," Ren said to him and kicked him to the floor and spat on him. He walked away from Seiichi.

Seiichi felt weak and hopeless for the first time in his life. He felt that way until he prayed to the god of destiny, Ophin, as praying to him made Seiichi feel safe.

Nara, his mother, also prayed to Ophin. Ophin decides your destiny no matter what, and he will keep your destiny that way. This made the young cheetah think while he got up. Is my destiny to die by my father's paws? Seiichi headed after his father after he finished his prayer.

*

Another lonely day passed for Seiichi. He huddled in the church's corner, holding his legs against himself. The church's door creaked open, his ears perked up, and he felt a chilly breeze on his fur. Seiichi had fear in his green eyes as he stared at the door.