chapter 7

"Taylor can you shut my door on the way out" Taylor did as she was told. "Hey is there a Heather here" I heard Kellin ask.

"Um yeah you can come in and she will be right out."  Taylor knocked on my door and asked to come in "come in" I spoke up. "Hey Kellin is waiting out in the living room, how are you holding up?" Taylor is always concerned for me like a sister...kinda.

I walked into the living room to see kellin on the couch he looked happy at first to he saw me then he looked in my eyes like he knew something was up. "Hey Kellin" I greeted him with a hug.  "Hey so how are you" He asked me.

We started talking then our conversation grew like a wheat field. Taylor was invited in our conversations and we got to know each other a lot better. Kellin left at about 9:30 ish. After kellin left Taylor and I went to bed.  The next day kellin called me to see if I wanted to hang.

When I got dressed we left for Starbucks. After we finished ordering I reached in my bag and got some money. "You don't have to pay for it, my treat." I didn't know what to say so I just smiled. "Thank you kellin. " he didn't respond.

When we got to the table we started taking about ourselves again and on the wall of Starbucks is a TV. A valentines day commercial came on and said 'take your special lady out'.

Kellin asked me a question I wasn't prepared for "So are you in a relationship?" I paused for a second not knowing what to say, "Um well actually I just got out of one recently..." I was looking at my beverage when I answered.

"What happened?" It felt like he knew this has something to do with yesterday "Um it's a long story...my ex called me and when he was supposed to hang up he started saying things about me,  and he said he was going to break up with me". You could hear my voice change. "Oh I'm sorry maybe I shouldn't have asked that" Kellin placed his hand on my arm as a comfort method I guess.

It looked like kellin was so concerned for me and he was

The next morning Me,  Taylor,  and Kellin watched movies.  I sat next to Kellin on the couch while Taylor was on the chair. We all had blankets it was kinda cold Taylor had her own.   Me and kellin shared one because it was big enough. It was late, Taylor said that if kellin wants he can stay over.

Eli started texting me and wouldn't stop. He wrote all kinds of things about me. I ran to the bathroom and cried. I think Taylor was already asleep, because knowing Taylor she would've come out of her room. After about 3 minutes Kellin went to the bathroom door and knocked.  "Is everything okay?" I opened the door and walked by kellin and plopped myself on my bed.

When I started crying it was noticeable. Kellin thought he did something wrong to I explained what Eli did with a shivering tone of voice.

I showed kellin what he sent. "You are none of those things, why would somebody write this. he can screw himself for that." Kellin looked in my eyes and then hugged me. I let me head sink as deep as it could into his shirt. I could hear his heart beat. As tears fell into his shirt he hugged me tighter.

Eli wouldn't stop sending texts to me they were still coming in. "No matter what anybody tells you,  you are beautiful the way you are and nobody can change that."

We sat there for a moment and Kellin and I leaned in closer and closer. As our lips touched, it sent a shiver down my spine.  I held onto kellin's shoulders to hold him, he grabbed my waist.

When we pulled apart, we laid on the bed I was still crying and wiping my face. "You're beautiful and perfect just the way you are, and what that guy says is not true."

I didn't know what to say, I mean he just kissed me, or we kissed. We were laying down not under the blankets but on top. My head rested on his shoulder and soon I feel asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kellins POV

Is was so sad to see heather crying this way. Why would somebody say that about her? Heather is beautiful the way she is. The kiss was so beautiful, so perfect. It felt like the best kiss I've ever had.

We were laying down on the bed. Heather rested her head on my shoulder. She is so beautiful. So perfect to me. I couldn't sleep that night. I couldn't stop thinking about our kiss.  When her lips touched mine,  they were so soft. She was still asleep then mumbled something she laid her arm on my chest.

Heathers arm was so cold when I touched her arm I then nudged heather and she woke up. "I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom..." Heather got up and walked to the bathroom. When she got back she got under the covers. I saw her fall asleep got her had on my shoulder again. Then I knew

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with stuff so keep reading also more chapters are on the way
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I updated and now there are more chapters available also please vote and keep reading the story gets better. Yay another long chapter notice my even longer chapter celebration effect thingies. ⬆⬆⬆