NBA/OTF

NBA YOUNGBOY (intersex)

Lil Durk

3rd Person

Kentrel was biting his lip nervous as he drove home he was pulled over for speeding.  His man's friends were on the block and he knows they called Durk already.  He was a G in the streets too but not many people knew the in's and outs of his relationship, they kept there buisness at home.

Kentrel pulled into the garage and parked walking into the house with his head down. He greeted Durk with a Kiss and went upstairs to shower.  Durk  was well aware of what happened  but he was gone let him slide until he finished smoking.

Durk watched Kentrel lotion up and put on a tank top and lace boyshorts  damn he had his lil bitch getting thick as hell.
How yo day was Trell Durk asked as he joined him in bed laying his head on his chest.  It was okay papi nan much same old shit slime.

Yea Durk said grabbing Trells dreads Bitch why you lying to Papi.  I-I mean I got a ticket but I'm gone pay for it Papi.  Durk Yelled Bitch Thats not what I asked why the fuck you lie he said slapping Trell across the face.  Trell moaned accidently tears in his eyes I I I'm Sorry Papi i didn't wanna make you mad you know how you get Trell said dropping tears. 

Durk laughed yea im but to show yo lil ass. I spoil yo ass on everythjng all I ask for is honesty bitch.  Strip Durk waited then put the cuffs on Trell hands bending him over the bed.  Durk removed his belt and rared back striking Trell hard across his ass. Trell screamed loudly.  Durk told him to count as he rubbed his ass softly before striking him 9 more times leaving him a shaking crying mess.

Durk removed the cuffs and threw Trell on the bed lighting the red soy candle and letting  it drip on Trells back and ass watching him gripp the sheets. When he was done Durk flipped Trell over spreading his legs and licking his rosebud and slipping two fingers inside him.

Fuckin slut Durk yelled as he continued fingering Trell I'm punishing yo ho ass and this pussy wet as fuck. Trell whined  Fuck Papi I'm your slut I'm sorry for disrespecting you Papi he yelled tightening around  Durks fingers begging to release. 

Na bitch Durk growled pulling his fingers out making Trell whimper at the loss.  You don't  deserve my dick lying bitch. Trell gets on his knees in front of Durk begging and pleading for his dick. Durk grabs Trells hair You admit you a lying ass ho. Trell nodded his head yes. Durk layed back and told Trell Come eat this dick up Ho.

Trell grabbed Durks length going straight to the bottom gagging looking up at Durk as he increased his speed. Durk pushed Trells head up and down roughly until he released down his throat. Durk yelled come ride this dick Ho.

Trell wrapped his arms around Durks neck and his legs around his waist as he slid down on his thick dick moaning as it stretched him out.  Mmmm Papi he rode until his  knees burned creaming all over  Durk. Mm I can't Papi itz to much he whined.

Bitch you bet not stop Papi  bout to bust he controlled Trells hips moving him up and down until he filled his bruised insides.

Trell lay his head on Durks shoulder sucking his thumb mumbling im sorry papi. 

Durk kissed his forehead laying him down. I know Lil Mama i know Durk said kissing all over Trells face before cleaning him up before himself.  Durk slid in the bed beside Trell pulling him close and falling asleep.