The Real You Durk & Deanna =OTF 2 X

(Durks Body Shape / Intersex, may be referred to as him or her)
(Durks Pov has " marks)

Von walked into the room after picking up a few things from the store saying lil ma looking for his old lady. He knew she'd transformed by now looking the way she likes to look in private. they were in a small town in Ohio they'd take these trips ever so often so that his girl could live and act the way she wanted without worrying about what people would say.

" I'll be out in a minute bae the curvy blonde haired boy stares at himself in the mirror in the bathroom. He smiled thinking about how much the younger skinny boy loves him and how he doesn't mind him being himself. Durk check his crinkled dreads, eyeliner lashes, lip gloss and make sure his nails were cute. Durk was getting ready to walk out of the bathroom when he had a flashback.

(FB)
Brenda why the hell you letting this boy walk around the house in your clothes and shoes you going to make him a little b****. Durks eyes got really big as his father walked up on him and slapped him to the floor act like a man little b**** ass boy. Durk quickly wiped a tear walking out to meet Von.

Come here Lil Ma what's wrong why you looking like that he realized his lover probably had a flashback. They always made the older timid like he was scared to move or come near him. He acted afraid, he was like this when he remembered his childhood.

Von walks over to the older taking in his curvy shape and furry slippers licking his lips. He lead Durk by his hand to the couch pulling him on his lap, his favorite movie Baps was playing that and the blunt they were passing eased his mind for a while.

" Out of nowhere Durk looks up at Von do you ever just want to leave me and be with someone who doesn't do the things that I do in private one that you don't have to take our own private trips just so he can be comfortable. "

Von grab Durks throat cutting off his air for a second how many times I got to tell you this lil ma I love you. I'd do anything for you I like taking you out of town so you can be you I love seeing you looking beautiful, feminine and comfortable so stop saying that dumb s*** on gang.

" I'm sorry Daddy don't get mad it's just that when I think about that clow⁹n. I just get in my feelings you know I love you right Durk says kissing Vons cheek then his lips. "

Von pulled Durk off the couch carrying him over his shoulder to the bed throwing him down. Von kissed Durks ankles and thighs leaving bite marks as Durk squirmed. Von whispered to curvy man how beautiful he was. He spoke to the man specifically knowing he had Hang-Ups about how feminine he was at times. He talked about how the pink on Durks Nails complimented his skintone and how the lingerie showed off all his curves and how the pink lip gloss made his lips look so beautiful.

Von sucked and bit Durks lips and then on his neck until he was squirming again. Von forced his fingers down his throat was telling him to get them wet.

" Durk gagged and sucked on Vons fingers pushing them down his throat as spit dribbled down his chin. ""

Von tore Durks lingerie in half sucking his small breast his nipples perky as always. He slid his fingers up and down his rosebud making him shake and whimper.

"" Daddy please I can't wait I need you.
""

You need this dick Deanna huh

""Yes Daddy Please Daddy I Need It ""

Von slips two then three fingers in and out of Deanna slowly groaning at how wet he was as he kissed his lips. Von removed his fingers admiring Deanna as he sucked them clean.

Vons stroked Deannas clit in circles before making back and forth motions with his tounge. Deanna started moaning and Von plunged his tounge deep into him making him scream as he grabbed his dreads.

"" Daddy yes please don't stop, make me
cum make you pretty lil b****  cum.""

Deanna came and Von licked it all up moving up the olders body spitting in his mouth before kissing him.  Von continues kissing him as he slowly slides inside bottoming out making  Deanna let out a high-pitched scream.

Von continued to stroke him slowly but roughly pulling all the way out and then going back in each time telling Deanna how proud he was of the way he was was taking him. This went on for hours both of them dripping with sweat.  Deanna began shaking beneath him getting ready for his third orgasm of the night. Von whispered  in Deanna's ear as he stroked him faster and faster filling him up and feeling him tighten around him as tears rolled down his cheeks he whispered to Von that he loved him for loving  both sides of him.