Chapter 18

P.O.V Dream's

I was talking to Tommy, Tubbo, George, and Karl during George's stream. Eventually everyone found out that Tommy was living with me and George but no one except Sapnap, Bad, Karl, Tommy, and Tubbo knew that we were even together.

Though I was able to get away with a lot of flirting because of past actions. "Just tell me you love me." I jokingly whine. I watched as he playfully rolled his eyes. I smirked knowing that a fan would get him to say it and that after his stream he would tell me.

I stood from my chair and watched over to George's room pulling up a chair sitting next to him. "Hi Georgie." he smiles and shakes his head at me. "I heard Tommy laughing in the other room as I sat down next to George.

Two hours go by and George ends the stream and leaves the call. "I want my kiss now." he said. I chuckle and gently give him a kiss before getting up and walking out of the room to check on Tommy.

"Hey Toms how are you doing?" I asked. "I'm okay right now. Though I have a question." he said. "Shoot." I said sitting down at the edge of his bed to listen to what he has to say.

"What if I wanted to talk with Phil, Techno, and Wilbur and make amends about what happened?" he asked. "You want to forgive them?" I asked. "Yeah, I do. I can't keep living in the past. I know that there are consequences for their actions. I know that I will deal with these problems for a while. But, it's better than constantly being afraid to see them." he explained.

I gently smile looking over at him. "I still want to stay with you and George though. You guys are my family and you mean the world to me." he added. I chuckle and nod, "Of course Toms. I'll talk to George about this so he knows. When do you have plans to talk to Phil and them?" I asked.

"I want to do it soon. Within the next week." he answered. "Just know I'll be with you every step of the way. Just know that I am proud of you." I said. He smiles before getting up and hugging me. "Thank you for everything, Dream." he said.

I hug him back with a gentle smile. "Come on let's go watch a movie with Gogy." I said. He nods, getting up and heading over to the living room. I walked into George's room finding him laying on his phone scrolling through Twitter. I walk over and lay next to him laying my head on his chest.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. "Twitter, our fans are still shocked about the fact that we live in the same apartment now." he said. I laughed "Of course they are. Anyways let's go watch a movie. Tommy is waiting for us." I said. He nods, getting up setting his phone to the side to charge while we are watching a movie.

I sat down on the couch with George cuddling with me and Tommy looking at me with a smile. I smiled back as I laid my arm arounds George's shoulders and Tommy started the movie.