Married??!!!!

"Amber sweetie, we need to talk." my mother said softly from the doorway of my room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, I am dating someone, and we want to take it a step forward." She told me as her fingers twirled around her arm nervously.

"Your dating someone and you kept it a secret from me!" I shouted at her.

"Well, I didnt want you to be sad, after your father died." she said her eyes swelling up with tears.

"What I'm more sad about, is the fact that you kept all of this a secret from me. From me. Your own daughter." I told my mother in disgust.

"Sweetie, this isn't how I thought you would react. We are going to get married. He lives in California mansions. And he has a daughter your age and she goes to your school. We are moving in, next week."

"Next week? Why didn't you bother telling me this before." I asked her.

"I didn't want you to be sad, about, about the death of your father." she stuttered sadly.

"Get out mom!" shouted at her.

As soon as she left I burst into tears.

I fell asleep on my bed, a few hours later I heard this,

"Amber, Logan and his daughter, Willow are here for dinner." my mom said at my doorway.

I got dressed and headed downstairs after hearing this.

I was wearing tank top with a plaid shirt over it and jeans, with white converse.

When I saw Logan and willow siting on our couch, I looked at Willow in disgust.

Ugh.

It was her.

My arch enemy.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Amber Greyson." Willow snarled at me.

"Oh, mother, I believe I hear a ghost, do you hear that horrible sound that might pass for talking?" I snarled back at her.

Willow chuckled.

"Daddy, I'm going to head into the gallery so that me and Amber can talk." Willow said firmly.

Her father nodded.

I led her into the gallery.
She looked around at the paintings my father had made.

"Look, Amber, I know our parents are going to get married but, nothing will change at school. We will tell no one about this,ok. keep your dirty little mouth shut and I'll keep my lips sealed." Willow spat at me in distaste.

"Willow, you think you can boss me around but no. You can't, I can tell whoever I please and so can you."
I told her meanly.

"Whatever." she snapped at me before walking out of the gallery.

We both walked back into the sitting room with smiles on our faces.

"Glad to see you two have settled the tension." my mom told us, smiling.

"Mhm." we mumbled in unison.

After a while, mom announced that dinner was ready.

She led everyone to the dining room.

Our dining room, was beige, and had a long wooden table with a white cloth draped on top.

Right above the center of the table, was a 7 tier chandelier.

Around the large table where six black chairs.

My mom and Logan sat at the ends and me and Willow sat next to each other on the left side.

My mother had made roasted chicken breast, with Greek potatoes.

We began to eat.

My mother and Logan started talking about the wedding plans.

"I hired movers to pack all of your stuff, transport it to the new house, and then unpack it there. Under your command of course." Logan told us.

Logan also said that they were coming tomorrow.

"Thank you, honey." my mother smiled sweetly at Logan.

After dinner, it was so late, so my mom insisted that Logan and Willow stayed over.

"No sweetie, I can drive home it's fine." Logan said.

"I insist, it's so late, we wouldn't want you getting hurt." my mother would insist.

"Ok, I guess one night wouldn't hurt anyone." Logan finally said.

"Good, you can stay with me and Willow can stay in the guest bedroom." my mother told us.

My mom made me show Willow to the guest bedroom, and get her settled in, while she got some stuff for Logan.

"Here it is, your bed, a nightstand, and that's the door to the bathroom, and you can where my pajamas."
I told Willow trying to be nice.

"What about tomorrow, what am I supposed to wear to school?" Willow asked me.

"You can wear my clothes, but for now, just go to sleep. Goodnight." I told her.

"Goodnight." she said right before I closed the door and left.

I was walking up the stairs to my room, when I heard a familiar bark.

I saw my black and white french bulldog standing at the foot of the stairs.

I walked back down the stairs and picked him up.

I took him to my room and placed him on my bed.
Then, I closed my door and changed into sweatpants and my favorite hunger games shirt.

I checked my instagram feed, and saw that I had gotten 1067 likes on my previous photo. It was a selfie of me and my best friend, Ally, in our cheerleading uniforms.

I turned my phone off, and climbed under the covers.