The new kid

The day after Willow and Logan has stayed over, I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

I sat up in my bed and groaned.

I got up and put jeans and a pink shirt on, and white heals.

I got my bookbag and headed down the stairs after brushing my teeth, putting my makeup and perfume on and putting my favorite lavender deodorant on.

My mom had already made breakfast when I got downstairs.

I quickly ate my breakfast and got into my white convertible.

Before I left my mom ran up to my car and said, "Amber aren't you forgetting something?"

"No, I have my bookbag, and my phone, and my cheerleading bag."

"Sweetie, you need to take Willow to school with you."

"Ugh, fine." I told my mom.

My mom went inside and came out with Willow.

"I can't go to school with Amber!" She shouted at my mother.

"Sweetie you have to." my mom said softly.

My mom pushed Amber into the car and buckled her in.

"I wish I didn't have to brim you but, sadly, I have no choice." I told her.

It took us 15 minutes to get to school.

Everyone stared as me and Willow as we got out of the same car.

After we got out we went to our friends.

"Amber, Willow over here!" Ally shouted at us.

I walked over to her and my other best friend, Laura.

"There's a new kid, and he's super hot." Laura said to me and Willow.

Although me and Willow fought over the title, most popular, we had the same friends.

Me and Willow were best friends, until we found out that 2 people couldn't get the title, Most Popular.

"His name is Aiden." Our friend Emily squealed.

Emily and ally pointed at this Aiden kid.

He was so cute.

He was pale with, fluffy brown hair, and his muscles stood out. He was the complete package.

As he walked triumphantly into the school, he flashed a beautiful smile at me.

Not at Willow.

Not at Emily.

Not at Ally.

Not at Laura.

But at me.

He stopped walking, and we locked eyes.

He just smiled, and after a few minutes, everyone knew who the new kid was after.

Me.

I teared my eyes away from his, painfully.
My friends just stared at me like I was crazy.

"Why did you look away?!" Laura screamed at me.

"It was embarrassing." I told her.

"Embarrassing my butt! the new kid is hot, and he looked at you, not at anyone else, at you!" Ally shouted at me.

"He didn't even look at me!" Willow shouted.

I flipped my blonde hair back, and did what no other girl except willow, had the guts to do.

I walked over to him.

The usual happened, people stepped back to let me through.

As I got closer to him, I flipped my hair again, and beated my eyelashes.

I got to him and said,

"You must be the cute new kid, I'm Amber." I said sweetly.

"You must be the popular girl, and I'm Aiden." he said to me and smirking.

"I'll show you around." I told him.

"Perfect." he said to me.

I led him to the main office, and told the lady in there that Aiden was new, and needed to sign up for some classes.

"Alright, you can have your pick of classes." The lady at the front desk said to him.

After he picked his classes, the office lady told me to show him around the school. I took him to his first period, which was also mine.

Before we got there I told him to explain to the teacher that he was knew, and then to take a seat next to me.

After he did as he was told he sat next to me.

Our first period was history, boring.

I wrote some notes down, and began putting some lipstick and mascara on.

The bell rang.

The teacher dismissed us, everyone waited for me to exit the classroom, and then exited themselves.

I told Aiden that his 2nd period was just down the hall from mine. he had PE while I had cheerleading.

The girls locker room and the boys locker room were close to each other , so I walked him there.

I told him to change into gym clothes, thankfully he had brought some.

He walked in, so walked to the girls locker room.

I changed into my grey and blue cheer uniform, as my school was the home of the manta rays.

I walked into the field where we practiced, with Willow, ally, Laura, and Emily.