Nezuko lets hang out

Hello! I hope you enjoy!🍞🍞

     You were in the cabin that you found close by when you noticed it was night time. Everyone was asleep and you were awake. 'Nezuko would be awake' you thought. You walked to Nezuko's box and tapped on it. "Hey Nezuko, wanna hang out?" You whisper to the box. She opened the box and walked out. She gave you a smile and walked to you. "Let's go swimming!" You whisper yelled. She nodded and went outside with you.

     "So Nezuko, I got something to tell you~" you said in a singy songy voice. She took the mouth guard out of her mouth. "What is it Y/N?" She asked. "Wellll~ I had my first kiss!" You said happily. She gasped, "with who?!" She said with excitement. "You haven't seen him yet but you've probably heard him, he is the one who is always crying" you said calmly. "Wow Y/N I'm really happy for you" she said with a big smile. You smiled back and said "we are here!" You pointed at the lake.

You both got ready and got into the lake. "Y/N if you don't mind me asking, can you tell me a story of your father? I want to help you" she said calmly, "I-I don't mind. Well when I was younger, I went out with some friends. We were having so much fun we didn't realize it was almost dark. That was not a good thing for me, dad liked to hit me if I was late... Well basically I rushed home and when I walked through the door he slapped me. And yelled at me for a while. After he was done yelled at me, he dragged me upstairs by my wrist. And he.. he took boiling water on my feet, he said it would remind me to get home sooner. Also he stabbed me in the hands." You said, tears pooling in your eyes. You showed her the scars on your hands. She rubbed the scars lightly. "I'm so sorry Y/N..." she hugged you. You cried into her shoulder and then let go. You dried your tears.

"Let's have some fun!" You say while splashing Nezuko. "Your on!" She said while splashing you back. After a war of splashing and giggles you both got bored. "Wanna go back to the cabbin? You asked. "Yeah, daybreak is coming close" Nezuko said. She put the guard back into her mouth and got dressed. You got dresses and began walking.

You both got to the cabin, Nezuko go into her box, and you started to change. You changed everything except your shirt and pants. You heard a yawn. 'FUCK!' You internally cursed. When they sat up you realized it was Tanjiro. You sighed in relief and continued to get dressed. Tanjiro rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Morning Y/N" he said quietly. "Morning" you say as you walk out.

You walked out into the warm sun. You laid down and took a deep breath. You looked up and smiled. "Love you mom.. I hope you are doing well." You said with a smile. You felt a ray of sun on your face. You giggled. You curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

When you wake up you fell like your being carried, and you were. You look up to see the blonde haired male looking at the road ahead. "G-good morning Zenitsu-Chan.." you say as you burry your head in his chest. He blushed and said "morning Y/N-San". You wrap your arms around his chest and pull him closer. He smiled and squeezed you slightly. You drifted back into rest with your arms around his chest.

This is we're your dream starts

Daddy! I love you! I love you too love, Let's go inside. Ok daddy! Daddy what are you doing?

Daddy.. please don't hurt me anymore.. I'm sorry..
SHUT UP CHILD! YOUR WORTHLESS! UGLY! STUPID! FAT! GOOD FOR NOTHING! YOU ARE TRASH!

Daddy I'm sorry..

~End of dream~

You scream in Zenitsu's arms, tears falling down your face. "Y-Y/N!" He exclaimed. Tanjiro and Inosuke ran to your side. Zenitsu got on his knees you shifted to where you were sitting on his knees with your arms around his neck. You were sobbing into his shoulder and gripping his clothes. "P-please.. no more..don't hurt me anymore... I'm sorry..." you whisper. Zenitsu hugged you "it's ok, no one will hurt you again.. your safe" he whisper as he rubbed your back. "It'll all be ok." Zenitsu said.

A/n- hello! I hope you enjoyed! See you next timeee!!🍞🍞