𖧷Kim Hongjoong𖧷

(a/n) Listen to Billie Eilish– Listen before i go
Title: Before i Go

It's been a 4 month you never talked to your friend also your crush, Kim Hongjoong. You close your eyes remembering the confession and fight.

[Flashback]

You waiting for Hongjoong. You nervous at your confession. Also he was your friend. You heard the door knob. You see Hongjoong holding your letters.

"Y/N?" Hongjoong looked at you. He started to laughing. "Whats the matter? Why are you laughing?" You asked and confused at him. "Look Y/N, i never saw you a lover. I only to see you just a friend. You think that i love you? No, i only tricked you." He laughed. "You guys can come out now. Laugh all you guys." You see 7 boys behind him laughing at you.

You cried and give Hongjoong a big slap. "You jerk!" after that you run away.

Everyone cant stop bully you because of Hongjoong. Hongjoong started to feel guilty. You walked to the rooftop. Hongjoong followed you. When he saw you holding the railing, he walked besides you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked you. "I wanna see the world when I stop breathing." You silently said. Hongjoong take the words just jokingly. "What are you doing here,Kim?" You asked. He cant believe you called his surname. "Just want to company you." He said. "Tell me love is endless, don't be so pretentious. Leave me like you do." You give him fake smile. He can see that too.

You dont realized the tears already falling. The salty tears painted your face. Hongjoong looked at you. "Look i'm sorry okay?" He said. How can he easily said sorry that he broke your heart many pieces. "Sorry can't save me now. Sorry I don't know how. Sorry there's no way out. But down." You said and walked down.

[Midnight]

You walked to convenient store. Because is midnight and also no cars. You just passed like that and suddenly a cars hit you. You laid helpless. You see one of Hongjoong friend ran to you. Seonghwa put your head on his lap. "Y/N, wake up. I'm sorry. Please stay awake."

You lifelessly smile to him and said. "Call my friends and tell them that I love them. And I'll miss them. Sorry." Seonghwa called Hongjoong instead of ambulance. "Hello?" Hongjoong said. "If you need me.... Wanna see me..... You better hurry, I'm leavin' soon." You whispered doesnt have any energy again. "Hello? HELLO? SEONGHWA, WHAT HAPPEN?!" Hongjoong panickly ask Seonghwa. "You come to our dorm streets and called ambulance now." Seonghwa said and ended the call.

Seonghwa cried and keep comforting you to stay awake. "You okay Y/n. You are okay. You all thats matter." He trembled said and cant holding back his tears. How he regret it laughing you and treat you like his other friend. "I'm not okay, I feel so scattered. Don't say I'm all that matters." You whispered. He feel your hand start to cold. "Are you cold?! Here have my jacket, its keep you warm and alive." He maniacly said and put his jacket on you.

"Y/N!" Hongjoong histerically called you when he see your lifeless body laid in the streets. He running to you. He hugged you. "I'm sorry love, i know you can stay awake. I know you strong girl. I love you okay?, i'm admitted that i had fallen in love with you. But i just rejected you and embarassed you more. I'm sorry dont leave me." Hongjoong cried while holding you. "Leave me, déjà vu." Thats the last word you had let it out from your mouth.

You heard the ambulance siren faintly and you closed your eyes.

{At Your Funeral}

Hongjoong stayed beside your coffin and regretting his life choices. Regretting his action to you. He is now in deep hole of regrets that he cant reach it out. Seonghwa also feel bad his behaviours to you. Seonghwa patted his friend shoulder. "I'm sorry Y/N. I shouldn do that to you. Now i'm regretting everything." Hongjoong cant helped himself not to cry.

Hongjoong lifeless walked out to see your coffin put in to the grave. Rain cant stop pouring harder. Not only Hongjoong sad, the sky also sad at the gone of you. If Hongjoong could turn back time, Maybe he could make you happy and protect you.

But now... Everything is useless to regret because the one has gone.