TaeKook25

Taehyung povs;

Taehyung woke up with the noise from outside. It's like someone's cutting something hard so he open his eyes. He frowns when he saw himself lying on the bed.

"Where is he?" He mumbles to himself before standing up and looking at the wooden window. He gulp when he saw the Alpha, cutting woods, naked. There's no way you can lie about how he got a nice body. The alpha has 8 pack of abs. He looks away , averting his eyes to the furnace. "Oh now, he can cook."

He goes towards Jungkook who's busy cutting the woods. "Are you sure there's no poison in here?" Jungkook look at him and get back at what he'a doing.

"Its like what you said, you die i die. "

Taehyung smirks. "I didnt know you can think properly."

Jungkook stopped and wipes his sweat while glaring at him. "What do you want." As usual, the prince is demanding.

"Nothing. I'm just thinking why are you doing this stuff? Aren't you the future alpha of this pack? Or did you lost all your followers because of how dumb-"

Taehyung stopped his words when Jungkook walks towards him making him shivers in nervousness. He put his arms infront of his face trying to defend himself. Preparing for the impact with his eyes close but minutes have passed still nothing so he open his eyes and saw the almight Alpha preparing the food on the table.

"Eat. And then take a shower. You smell like shit." With that Jungkook walk away.

"What the hell was that? Hes preparing for my food? " He just can't believe thinking that the alpha might has something on his sleeves again. He just sigh and then took a spoonful of the food, he smell it first and then when he confirmed that there was no poison he ate it faster since hes hungry and the food taste good.

"He really can cook huh." He mumbles while he washes the dishes. After that he goes straight to the bathroom without any thinking he opened the door and there he saw the alpha buttnaked showering. He can't take away his eyes from that glorious standing- up to the chest and to his eyes that was staring right through him as well. Wait what?

"I-im sorry!" He quickly shut the door embarassingly before running to that one room that they have to share together- why the fuck am i panting like a- wait dont tell me I'm in heat again? No no! That can't be happening!

V? Can you postpone our heat? I mean is that even possible?

Five minutes have passed and there is no answer.

...V?