1. Destiny huh, I Guess Ariana Grande Was Right! God Is A Woman!

Destiny huh, I Guess Ariana Grande Was Right! God Is A Woman!

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

This is a fanfiction, a work of fiction. It is an unofficial, non-canon alternate story based on Masashi Kishimoto's story "Naruto". Most of the media - such as the images and video's used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by the photo editor. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Have you ever written something from the back of your head, and then realize oh sh** these were someone else's words. Yeah, that just happened to my disclaimer no less. Yeah, that just happened to me. Anyway, like 40% of this disclaimer belongs to KairuSui from quotev

Also if you own a picture or Video that I put online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out.

P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website (I jump around on a lot of fanfiction websites...) If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (I'll 99.99% say yes unless you're super duper rude). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I do own my oc, Katherine who is inside Kushina's body. And my other oc's, Destiny, Sora... (May be more)

I changed my mind, I will not be doing this way,(I will refer to Katherine as Kushina in this fanfic just to make things less confusing.)

Instead, Whenever Katherine thinks of herself, it will be Katherine, and as the story progresses, other people will too. But Katherine will have to respond to the name, Kushina.

Cast:

Katherine ~ True form, is played by Poppy from Midnight Poppy Land

Destiny ~ Aqua from Konosuba

Kurama, human form ~ Karma from Assasination Classroom

I was also inspired to write this, and the idea for equivalent exchange, for one life to be born, one must be gone (That wording is mine), from the fanfic 'love leaves you scarred', It's a great fanfic and I highly suggest you go read it. It's also a Minato x oc love story.

*****