one | the kitchen

Violet stormed downstairs of the Murder House after talking with Tate. They had gotten in another argument and Violet was fed up. She found her dad eating feces in the kitchen. Ben was standing at the counter. She struts over and slaps him for getting Vivian in an asylum.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER?" Ben started to set her straight.

"sweetie, i just want to protect you.. All I ever want to do is protect my sweet little girl."

"I'm not a little girl anymore! You can't just treat me like this"

He grabbed her thigh forcefully.

"YES. You are. And I can."

She immediately felt her pussy start to throb like a heartbeat. Why did she feel like this? Ben was her father. She started breathing heavily. As she was about to say something about how she thought this was insane, Ben's soft lips shut her up. She immediately was overwhelmed with a burning passion for her gross father. She wanted more of her daddy and she didn't care that she was made of his sperm. She wanted it in her ASAP!

"I want you, purple..." he whispered into her ear.

"Thats not my name you dumb wanker..." Violet sassed.

"You don't talk to daddy like that." he dominantly placed her onto the counter.

"Fuck. You." Violet spat in Ben's face.

He didn't care if she didn't want this or not. He lifted her skirt and used his teeth to remove her pink butterfly thong. She was embarrassed for her own dad to see her creamy clit!

He didn't know why her cooch was shaved...did she do it for Tate? Ben became instantly jealous. He would release his anger on her.

He lifted her onto the granite countertop and bent down to her thigh level. He then started to lick her pussy which caused her to let out a morbidly loud moan. He started to eat her out. Ferociously.

"OH FUCK YES" she screamed. She pictured Tates face onto his head as she wished he did it this good. Tatey boy would never compare. Suddenly, the back door burst open. Constance?!

"Well, well, well...what do we have here? Do you think I should tell MRS.Harmon about this, Ben? Violet?"

Violet immediately got dressed in embarrassment.

Ben pleaded for her to not tell.

"I won't tell her on one condition..." She lifted her indie tank top to reveal her wrinkly, saggy, pepperoni nippled titt.

Violet couldn't take the embarrassment, she queefed out of sheeran mortification. It was wet and loud, a combo RARELY seen in queefs. Ben got boner, Constance nipples perked.

Violet got so horny that it led her to get up and nurse ben from her nourishing nips! It tasted like heaven and she loved it. BEN GOT ROCK HARD.

"Oh yes purple, give me those mommy milkers" He sucked her boobis into his mouth like a wild dog.

Constance walked over to Ben and pulled his shirt off. She pulled his pants down and saw his hairy, moldy, stained bonner! It was hairy and grotesquely veined. Honestly...it seemed like a challenge between the two girls to see who could suck it clean of the dirt and grime.

She almost orgasmed by just looking at it!

Constance pulled her boxer briefs off and the rest of her clothes, then stripped violet. Violet was so horny and no one even cared that constance was an old hag and violet and ben were daughter and daddy. This would be their little secret.

Constance started to give ben glock glock 900,000,000 Before violet knew it, she was taking Ben's penis into her mouth and Constance's strapon into her butthole. It was Heaven, and so erotic.

Ben pulled his wang out of her mouth for hee wanted it inside of Constance wrinkled, unassembled, hairy, wide, stretched out vulva! He started to fuck it as she screamed bloody murder. It was so long and she never got dicked down this good, even by Larry.

Violet started sucking on bens balls and shoving her tongue in connies ass and belly button! So much lint!

Violet was hoping tate wouldn't hear from upstairs. But, he did. The throuple heard Tates booming footsteps clamber down the stairs in fury. Tate entered the room looking flustered.

"VIOLET? WHAT THE FUCK? MOM? Violet..."

"Wait no, Tate, wait stop!" But she was too late, Tate was nowhere to be seen. He didn't want to see her. But, right before he disappeared Ben pulled out and came all over his sweater vest with a loud moan.

"Oh, HOT SHIT DAMNN! GOD YES CHILE! I AM CUMMING PURR MAMA!" Ben screeched

"Oh sorry tate, lol."

"Oh...uh sure man it's fine. It's going to the dry cleaners anyways."

Tate then ran back upstairs into his room and pulled off his sweater. He made sure he was alone, then He ate some of the cum and shoved the rest of it up his hairy, sweaty, tight hole so he would catch Ben's gonorrhea just to feel something again...