Hold On

You are sitting out on your patio as the song plays inside, you are trying to hold in your tears as you remember finding your best friend... you were planning to ask to be a couple. But... the words of everyone took your loved one away... they couldn't take the words anymore, they couldn't take the pain they were continuously enduring, the pain was never physical, but it was mental and internal, the pain tore at their skin creating lines upon lines on their skin.

The funeral was tomorrow, this was their favorite song, because it helped ease the pain when their brother took his life when things got too difficult to continue. They promised they wouldn't take their life like they did their brother... but promises are meant to be broken, promises are just a way of holding things off until it can't be held back anymore.

You listen as the rain drip, drip, drips, as the music continues playing through the closed doors and windows. Their family grieving with yours, but you were the one that felt most hurt, you had promised them you wouldn't take your life... but that promise may break as they had broken theirs. That is, until you felt a presence in front of you, you lifted your gaze.  Your eyes widened seeing the figure in front of you.

Their form was of pure white, simply an outline, but it was them, they were there as was their brother. You couldn't help but stare in shock as tears fell down your cheeks.

"Y/N, I know you want to break our promise... but please, don't. I broke our promise thinking I would feel relief... but I left you alone, and I'm so sorry, but please live and maybe find someone else, someone who needs you to save them."

With those parting words the two figures faded away, but not before your loved one gave you a hug, a warm feeling draping over you. You stayed for a few more minutes before getting up and deciding to keep your promise, for this promise was not meant to be broken.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey there, so we are starting off strong in the feels, so I don't really plan on writing long shots, but the first 2 I will be posting were written in one sitting and didn't take long, and apparently hit many people in the feels.

Leave comments please, especially if you would like to suggest any songs, characters, situations, or even something like a little storyline, not I may or may not use them, but I will for sure not do any smut or lemons, but I will do a shit ton of fluff, there might be cursing in these, also if you would like to request me to write about lets say someone in real life, like a MCYT like someone from the Dream SMP, I will likely not go too deep in those, but if that person has said they are uncomfortable with being written in fanfics or shipping, I will respect that, but even if they do approve of some shit, I will probably not go far at all, if anything I'll probably write mutual cuddling and them messing around and shit.

Well, with that out of the way, have a nice day and keep Groovin' <3