જ until i found you

― angst┊fluff
:he doesn't know your name but you were always there for him. sadly, he had to move out and you didn't see him anymore, until one day

✿✼:*゚:.

inumaki was a shy kid, he was being teased because he can't talk plus there's a weird mark on his cheeks.

you were always there when other kids made fun of him, you were there but you could only watch.

it always happened whenever the school ends where the students were asked to play at the playground while waiting for their own parents to pick them up.

you also told this matter to your mother but she said don't interfere in any fights.

but it happened almost everyday until the poor kid had to cover his face with a mask.

even if you don't know the shy kid, you still feel bad for him, you don't want to disobey your mother but these kids were being too much.

"my father said it's bad to have a tattoo at a young age." a kid said.

"heh, i don't care having a tattoo is really disgusting." another one said.

"did you finally realize you have an ugly face?" the one, who seemed to be the leader of these kids said.

"he's not ugly!" you exclaimed as you balled your small fists.

"don't interfere, girls are weak." he said.

your blood started boiling at his word as you rushed towards him and punched him on his face.

he fell down on the ground as blood started to drip from his mouth.

you take a step back as your eyes widen.

"i―" he started crying as a tooth fell out of his mouth.

was your punch really that strong to the point that his tooth broke?

teachers started to gather around as your mother finally arrived.

she approached you as you started crying out of fear, of what your mother will do to you.

"i didn't mean it!" you cried as the boy's mother, who you punched arrived.

after the matter was settled, your mom scolded you for being careless.

a week has passed, no one dared to be your friend anymore.

they saw how strong your punch was at a young age and they were scared you'll punch them too. they didn't want to lose a tooth.

inumaki could only watch as he can't help but to feel bad for you because it was somehow his fault why no one wants to be near you anymore.

so the next day, he gave you homemade cookies as an apology.

"you're good, at least they stopped being mean now. i hate mean people." you said eating at the cookies he gave you.

as you took a bite from the cookie, you suddenly heard that weird sound again which you've been hearing it ever since you punched that boy.