6. Confession

Kenma's pov:
Kuroo wants me to tell Yamaguchi how I feel. I think he's crazy.
First of, his boyfriend broke up with him. I don't want to take advantage of it. And second of all, such a beautiful and nice boy will never fall for someone like me.
But, Kuroo is right about something. I can't keep quiet forever. I'll have to tell him one day. Maybe I'll tell him today, to get it of my chest.

Yamaguchi's pov:
I have to tell Kenma how I feel! It's killing me. When I see him, my heart flutters, but it hurts so bad I want to scream!
But, he will reject me. Look at him, then look at me. I'm so pathetic.

Third persons pov:
Kenma finally got the courage to text Yamaguchi. The text read: Hey, can you meet me at the park? I need to tell you something important.
Yamaguchi freaked out when he saw the text. He got dressed and went to the park. Both of the boys were really nervous.
When Kenma saw Yamaguchi, he blushed a little. -God, he's so pretty - Kenma thought. Yamaguchi blushed a little when he approached Kenma.
„What did you have to tell me?" - Yamaguchi asked. „Well, I um." - Kenma stuttered. He took a deep breath and sighed.
„I like you, a lot. I like your smile, your personality, you're so beatiful." - Kenma said, feeling scared of what Yamaguchi might tell him.
Yamaguchi, on the other hand, was shocked. He thought this was some kind of joke at first, but then he replied with: „Really!? I-I like you too!" - he said, with that big smile Kenma loves seeing.
Kenma was over the moon, he was blushing like crazy. He grabed Yamaguchi's hands and said: „Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Yamaguchi replied with: „Of course!"
Kenma grabed Yamaguchi's waist and pulled him closer. „May I kiss you?" - he asked him. Yamaguchi blushed and replied with: „Of course you can." Kenma then put his lips on Yamaguchi's. It was a soft, short, but sweet kiss. Both of them blushed and smiled, while there was a beautiful sunset behind them.
They are head over heals for each other.