part : 1

In Dark room you can see a girl whose hands are tired with the rope at her back. She is not resisting not even moving but she is sad . She is continuously seeing main door of the room as she is waiting for someone .

 She is continuously seeing main door of the room as she is waiting for someone

Time's up door open with thump .so , here is herbeast .

Beast : Jaan ( sweet and dangerous voice)

Girl: just listen to me once please ( sobbing and shivering)

Beast : just shut up okk , I don't want any explanation shehnaaz ( in rude and loud voice)

( U are right girl is shehnaaz and beast is our hero sidharth )

Naaz : please sidharth eak baar Bat sunla
MERI koi galti Nahi ha please or na hi Ankush ki koi galti ha ussa Kuch na Kahi please . ( Still sobbing )

Sid : shut up shehnaaz just keep quiet okk , at this time you are thinking about him . Tu Kuch Nahi Kar rahi ha bass Mera gussa bada rahi ha .
Now just tell me that you take your medicine ( for tightening muscles of vagina and ass hole ) or not .( Rudely)

Naaz : ( just nodded sadly and still shivering because she know what is coming next)

Sidharth take shehnaaz in his lap and position her for spanking .

S

id: shehnaaz just count with me .

Sid: 1
Naaz : 1 aaa (sobbing)
Sid:2
Naaz :2 AAA Sid..harth(sobbing)
...................
Sid: 50
Naaz : 50 aaaaa... si..dh..arth ( crying)

Sid place shehnaaz on bed which kept in the room. Start removing his clothes and wore a condom . Go to the bed and place shehnaaz on her fours and enter in her from behind . And started thrush in her rudely and faster .

Sid : why baby why you always do those things which I don't like . Who said you to go in party when I said no to you for that with this type of dress and who allow that Ankush to rest his hand on your shoulders. (Said in anger and Thursh deeply in her )

Naaz : sor..ry...sid..harth ( crying due to too much pain and little of pleasure)

Sid : I don't need your sorry , don't say a word .

Sidharth now place his member at her ass hole and Thursh it inside in one go without any lubricant.

Naaz : Sid..harth( screaming )

Sidharth do this torture on her for 2 to 3 hour and finally with the thrush last open her hand took out member and layed her down . Till now she is fully exhausted due to cumming uncountable times .

After that sid go to the washroom and take cold shower for Cool himself because he don't want take out his frustration on her any more .

He Came out from washroom in bathrobe and in a hand he also have her bathrobe . He make her wear that, take her in his arms and start going out of that room to their room .

 He make her wear that, take her in his arms and start going out of that room to their room

In between the path .

Naaz : sid.har.th ( weakly and softly)

Sid: bolo ( sternly)

Naaz : aabhi bhi naraz ha (cutely)

Sid:hmm( expressionless)

Naaz: bebu please sorry na , I don't repeat it . ( Sadly and cutely making pout)

Sid : it's okk ,but next time Nahi ho na chahiya Yaad Rakh na ( softly and smiling and peck her pout)

They enter in their room . Both lay down on bed and hug each other tightly.

Sid: good night baby ( pecking her forehead)

Naaz : good night bebu . ( Kiss on his chest)

That's it for now
Bye

( In sketch I forgot to mention their ages
Naaz : 20 year old
Sid : 32 year old ( he is too much possessive for her and obsessed with her but he is caring too.)