1

harry's life consisted of three of his favorite things,
music
internet
and the night.

of course, it made sense that he loves the first two things
but even he didn't understand what he loved about the night.

maybe it was the dark sparkles in the night sky that made his eyes twinkle.
or maybe the memories found in the quiet sounds of the night.
or even the darkness that covered his eyes with idea of wonder and inspiration.

he'd play one of his dad's old vinyls at sundown and wait for the night to swallow up the last bit of light in the sky. And when it finally did come, he would sit in his chair placed near the windowstill that had a perfect view of the moon.

he could spend hours just sitting there with his mind and the dark sky, wondering about the ideals and moments of life. and when finally daylight showed its face, he would stretch and make his way into bed.

but of course not every night was this way. he had a job at the local 24 hour bookstore where he would edit books to earn a bit more money.

one night as he was walking back from the bookstore at the crack of dawn, he saw a girl rushing into a home nearby. she made brief eye contact as if she was saying ,"i was never here and you never saw me." he just kept walking home. but he couldn't get the sight of her out of his mind.

wind blown hair and smudged eyeliner as if she had been rubbing her eyes. she was wearing running shorts even though it was almost november. but her eyes. the sight of her eyes is what kept her image imprinted in his head.

she had deep dark brown eyes that looked even black. but in the dark colors he saw flecks of light brown contrasting from the darkness. like the stars in the night sky.

he couldn't forget her for her eyes reflected what he loved the most.

-hey guys this is the first update but i think ill be updating once a week idk if you could vote and comment whatever that would be awesome thanks <3