Catching Up

Los Angeles 5 Years later

     THALIA POV (btw still voting for the ship)

   Even after 5 years of hunting Percy I still could not believe he was a traitor, but everyone else seemed to think so. Even Apollo who could sense truth and lies. But still I felt as of he couldn't have betrayed us he had defeated Kronos, Hyperion, Atlas, and Geae (A/N is that how you spell it?) So it all seemed a little fishy.

We were in Los Angeles following a lead on Percy. We came across a satyr who had a slash on his chest and it was fatal. When we asked who did this he said a man named Percy had slashed him because he was eavesdropping on an Iris Message. He heard Percy say he'll get to LA in a day. He then proceed to turn into Roses and Ivy. That only furthered our suspicions about him working against the gods. We had one of the wolves follow Percy's scent, she led us to a skate park that was empty of people. Well except for a boy who was doing amazing things with a skate board. He had shaggy black hair, (take a guess to who it is) he had a very chiseled chest with an Eight pack, and was very muscular. DAMN that guy is smoking I thought in my head. Careful, Artimes said, He may be armed and Thalia damnit stop with those thoughts. I blushed heavily and turned my head. "Do you see his board" Emily daughter of Hades said while pointing to it. "What about it" I said while looking at it closely. It was pure black with piantings of the galaxy on it, intricate swirls of Galaxies and shimmering stars. It must of been magic, because it wasn't worn down. What really caught my eye was the Stygian Iron trucks and bearings. He had baggy military jeans and had no shirt on. He had earphones that blared Insomniac by Green Day (A/N fucken great album) I nod in approval earning a withering gaze by My Lady.

  Percy's POV (So who guessed it).

   I saw the Hunters of Artimes and Artimes herself I was riding my skate board. I saw Thalia and Artimes who were studying me closely, one Hunteress said something and they looked at the my board (made by yours truly). They began to edge closer and I sigh then stop riding take out my earphones and sit down watching them closer and closer. When they were about 10 feet away I stand up and say "If it isn't Artimes and her band of lesbians." Every hunteress had her bow out and aiming. "WOW, can't you guys take a joke. No, okay." i say this all while stretching and smirking. "HOW DARE YOU." Artimes screamed in rage. Thalia said, sensing her rage, said "Who are you?" "Aww, that is a hard question. But I can give you my full title or just my name and job." I said all of this with a bored voice and looking uninterested. "A full introduction will be nice. I will go first." Artimes said this looking smug and standing with undeserved pride.

"I am Artimes goddess of the Hunt, Childbirth, Maidenhood, and The Moon." She said all of this with this a normal voice, but with each domain getting louder until she was yelling. All of the Hunteress' looked smug and probably expected me to pale and shrink away. But instead I said Childbirth and Maiden hood, Well those two domains really bite each other in the ass. Well my turn for an introduction." When I finished talking all of the Hunteress' looked to shocked to be mad.

"I am Skötadatë Primordial of Chaos, Order, Water, Fire, Thunder, Air, Magic, Earth, Love, Anguish, and Betrayal and Archangel of Death and Destruction. Or more commonly known as Perseus Jackson."

To say they looked scared was an understatement. Quiet a few pissed themselves. And it was HILARIOUS. I was absolutely howling with laughter by then. "Percy Jackson, you are under arrest for betrayal against the gods." Artimes said looking scared shitless. "Well I suppose visiting the family wouldn't do me harm lets go."

Thalia walked up and put shackles on me saying I'm sorry under her breath "Save it Thalia". She looked sad and walked away head down. "Alright get ready." Artimes' aura swallowed us we were deposited into the middle of arguing Olympians. They looked shocked and Zues said "Whats going on Artimes." He said looking annoyed. "A primordial has awakened." With that curing the screams she said "He luckily agreed to come to Olympus without violence." They looked at me in all my glory. "Aphrodite stop raping me with your eyes." Many Olympians triggered at this *cough* Ares, Hephastus, and Apollo *cough*. "Who are you" Zues thundered (I'm sorry but it was to tempting)

"I am Skötadatë Primordial of Chaos, Order, Water, Fire, Thunder, Air, Magic, Earth, Love, Anguish, and Betrayal and Archangel of Death and Destruction. Or more commonly known as Perseus Jackson." 

Then chaos ensued.