The Moment

After dinner we went upstairs to my room and closed the door. He laid on my bed, stretching his arms above his head. His whole face grinning -eyes, nose,mouth -
"Play me" he said. "What?" " I want you close to me."
"Take off your shirt." I said, my voice quivering. As thin as he was, he was surprisingly built. I could've spent 20minutes staring at the contours and valleys of his chest. But he wanted me closer. I wanted me closer! I sat down next to him on the bed, so his long body was stretched out in front of me. I reached with my left hand and caressed his head. He smiled again and closed his eyes. I relaxed a little. I fiddled with his ears and then I playfully tickled him as he laughed softly. I ran my fingers up and down his chest, with the tip of finger. He got quiet then, as if he were concentrating on something. I tickled his hips and rubbed his body. He lay perfectly still, little groans escaping from his lips. I looked at my hands then at his face, and felt this surge of love, lust, and unfamiliar feeling of power. I had never know that I could make someone feel this way. When I finished, he stood up and kissed me long and deep. " My turn." He said. He pulled me to my feet and started by slipping the sweater over my head and edging down my jeans. Then he sat down on the bed and laid me across his lap. At first he did nothing except hold me. He ran his fingers across my chest. Moving further down. I giggled a bit, from the softness of his finger tips stroking my body. It intensified every time he touched me somewhere new. He played with hair and kissed my neck. We started kissing longer. Feeling his tongue slowly sliding against mine. I broke away and sat up on his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. From this moment I wasn't thinking about anything but wishing if this could last forever and just feel his body on mine, and soft pink lip against my warm skin.