Chapter 16

Drew's P.O.V

~~~Earlier~~~

Unfortunately, I did not request for a TV in my room so I had to go downstairs. So did other people. I was downstairs with: Kuroo, Asami, Hiroshi and Alex.

As usual, the news came on like every morning. Except this time, it was about UA's sudden lockdown. Of course I knew why it was put on lockdown, but me and Sam were warned to not say anything as to not create panic. Of course, I agreed with them.

The news stations flicked to the plan view of the UA gate at the front of the school. Reporters were everywhere, all bashing againest the gate for any sort of news from UA. Around on the sidewalk were even tents for camping out and tons of open cars that were right by the gate, blocking the whole road off.

It looked terrible.

For the first time in forever, the dorm's front door opened, revealing Aizawa for some reason. He looked like he always did, like a homeless woman.

Pointing at me, he said, "Come with me," and then began walking to the elevator before holding the door for me.

~~~now~~~

We were on our way to where ever Iida was being contained. Apparently, he had requested us two, otherwise, he wouldn't talk. The teachers had discussed this among themselves and decided the pros outweighed the cons of bringing us here.

The place where Iida was contained was below the school. I had always noticed the locked door and the staircase going down, I just never questioned it and just assumed it's like a janitors closet. Oh how wrong I was.

It was a long hallway, the floors, the walls, the doors, were all metal. Even the bars on the flickering lights were metal. The place was dull and unwelcoming for anyone.

Leading us to a door on the left, Aizawa got a key and began unlocking the door. On the side of the door was a hospital like name tag saying: 'Iida Tenya'.

Sam's P.O.V

This room looks like it's a dementor threw up everywhere, you know the things from Harry Potter that eat happyness,yeah that is what this room looks like.

"The first thing I would like to say is sorry" Iida paused then continued "I got you two involved with my... personal project and I didn't mean to. So I am sorry" Iida said, drew looked at Iida

"you are not forgiven yet" drew said.

"Let me explain further. I am not trying to hurt anyone in UA, I'm simply trying to destroy the LOV from inside" that actually makes alot of sence for Iida to do that,he hates the lov with a burning passion

Drew's P.O.V

Huh, that makes perfect sense.

"I apologise for hiding my intentions from you all, and creating this whole mess," he attempted to bow, but couldn't since he was basically tied to a chair. Looking towards Aizawa, Iida continued, "If you would allow me, could I continue doing this, with the assistance of the school?"

Giving Nezu, whom I hadn't noticed was in the room, a side eye glance, the small mouse man spoke up. "I shall give you permission, as long as you don't continue to act alone, you'd be working as sort of a double agent for UA,"

"We'll have to create a cover story for the news though so the League does catch wind of this," Aizawa mumbled from the wall. "I trust you two to keep quiet about this?"

"Yes sir," both me and Sam cherped at the same time.

Nodding at Aizawa, Nezu spoke up again, "I will allow Shota to escort you back to your dorms," He told Aizawa. Gazing back at Iida like he was a treasure chest of money, Nezu continued, not allowing anyone else to speak, "You however, will be given a week of detention and house arrest. We'll say it's for...."

"Using my quirk in the hallways and for injuring students?" Iida suggested.

"Yes yes," glancing back at Aizawa, Nezu allowed us to leave.

Sam's P.O.V

Aizawa gets up, un-ties Iida and walks all of us back to our dorms.

When we and drew are in our dorm we get taken to the half black half white room. "Good job you two" the ominous voice said "just so you know, you will have to go back to the world's you have saved and do another mission once you have completed all of your first missions" the voice said,drew looked pissed but they didn't say anything. "Where to next?" I ask

Drew's P.O.V

"Oh ho ho," It chuckled, "how cute,"

Scowling at it, I kind of made the most of being able to float, "What's so funny Weirdo," I growled, closing my eyes as I slowly got a headache from the brightness of the place.

"Due to your insistant rudeness, you'll have to find out for yourselves," It announced, as I felt it's eyes claw into my back, or was it my shoulder? "Ta~"

Then everything disappeared.