Fairy Tail Miraxus

Lucy's POV

I'm walking to the guild with the almighty Erza I met along the way to the guild. As I open the door a rush of gloom flies through the door. Erza didn't seem to care because of the cake that was handed by Mira but as I turned to Mira me and Erza noticed the strangest thing ever. She was smiling like an angel as she always did but was unhappy I don't know why but it was maybe because she was smiling more or maybe because she was prettier no these things were what Mira did daily everyone was worn out I could almost ensure it was because of Mira's unusual attitude.

Cana's POV

At this rate the whole guild will break down! Should I say something but what should I say I mean all she's gonna do is reply with that damn flowery pretty girl smile and say nothing even the always ready to fight Natsu was frightened was this an omen?! Do I run? No I can't leave my beer it needs me

"Mira why so sad?" Wendy dared to ask obviously shivering

"Nothing at all" Mira answered with a maximum smile that almost blew away everyone's worries until Laxus dragged her away to the next room Mira caught by suprise let it happen and the door shut close making a nice bang to catch everyone's attention. The tension slid away and the guild was silent.

"Are... Are they going out?" Levy asked in the silence.
The whole of the guild thought of the match maker and thunder lightning beast together and grinned at the thought.
Lucy relying on the fact that because she was Mira's good friend she could peek just a little but was shocked at the scene of Laxus holding on to Mira and Mira grasping onto Laxus's shirt below his arms both indulging in the pleasurable moment. Lucy turned scarlet at the scene.