Cuddles

Hello everyone! sorry for not updating for a long time!!

So I found out a lot of creators said that wattpad have deleted their NSFW books, I'm sorry to hear that, hope you do something about it. 

Nobody knows who the imposter right??? and I'm really running out of ideas TwT

So I might add some colors that don't even exist in the game, I feel like there isn't much people

Enojy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------✨✨✨--------------------------------------

3rd pov:

Today was normal I would say, people doing their tasks, after black death, the ship was quiet only sound of footsteps and the tasks being done, nothing else.

Some people were in pairs, some were alone not trusting anyone else, nobody was able to find a single clue about who the impostor is, just a couple of footsteps with blood and a knife, unfortune the impostor wore a glove so there was no finger prints.

They tried putting their feet on the foot prints but non of them matched, so the decided to close the case, those were the only clues they have.

So cyan and white was going around the ship doing tasks, purple was still sick so he was still sleeping, Dark green said he might need a couple of weeks for him to recover.

Purple tried to deny her but she just glare at him and tells him to rest, every once in a while she would go check on him.

Cyan was swiping the card while white was sitting on the table swigging his legs back and forth while humming anything that came to mind.

While his friend was cursing every so often when the card doesn't pass through, he would laugh sometimes at that.

He finally got bored he hopped of the table and went towards his friend, and pushed him  aside with a proud look and patted his chest while saying " Don't worry my dear friend I shall help, just watch and learn". He stretched his arm waiting for the card, his friend rolled his eyes with a smile and gave him the card.

He went close to the machine and swiped, but to actually curse louder than his friend when it didn't pass through, Cyan laughed while rolling on the floor, with a pout white sat next to his friend and threw the card on his stomach.

Cyan gave a happy sigh and  swiped tears at the corner of his eyes, he laid his head after placing his hands behind his head, his hair in everyplace he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

His friend shrugged his shoulders and laid down beside his bestfriend, both of them were pretty much asleep now, cuddling to be exact.

Both of them didn't mind the other, both of them enjoying the other.

Secretly grey took pictures with a nose bleed, we sure have a lot of yaoi fan huh. 

--Time skip!--

Cyan woke up to find white cuddling to him, his own hands wrapped around white waist, he blushed like an mad man, but he took a deep breath and moved a little with white and rested his back on the wall, with white, he hugged the male and rested his head on top of his and closed his eyes and fell back asleep.

He would treasure this moment, he was just happy. He was glad nobody could come in and ruin this moment.

But everything comes to an end, when the two memes duo came in loud as ever, Cyan woke up he looked at white to find him asleep he sighed and picked the boy, he said his own greeting to the duo, them saying ones of their own, and asking what happened, cyan blushed but told them he was just tired but the boys took it differently. 

He just rolled his eyes and went back to white dorm with him in his arms, after checking on purple, he went and putted his friend to sleep. 

He kissed his forehead and went to complete his tasks, but he felt a tug on his suit, he looked to find white half asleep, he hugged and said "cuddle please~" and he fell back asleep.

Cyan blushed but complied anyways, he went and laid down next to white and brought his small frame close to him, then he noticed how white body was cold so he tried his best to warm him.

He felt his eyes becoming heavy with a yawn he closed them and fell asleep, with his best friend.

--Somewhere else in the ship~--

Gold was walking while eating a potato she found in the kitchen, she was looking at her tablet that has her tasks, she had brown hair that was tied to a ponytail with a par of matching brown eyes.

She was looking she didn't notice the vent open, a gun was pointed at her before she noticed everything turned black she was shot right through her chest, she looked at the hole before she fell on the floor with a thud, while this was happening the impostor vented, and returned to where he was.

There laid Gold lifeless body with a huge pool of blood, no sound was heard the place was quiet, if you listen close the sound of blood spreading was the only thing heard.

Foot steps now could be heard, light blue came in only for her to gasp and cover her mouth, she wanted to report but she is terrified, light purple who was with her came and and took a hold of her hand and led her to the body slowly.

She closed her eyes quickly, after a few seconds Light purple told her to open her eyes she slowly opened her eyes, to meet light purple face few inches from her own face, her cheeks got dusted pink  she slowly moved her yellow orbs to meet Gold corpse.

She hesitated at first but eventually reported the body, light purple or known as lily patted her head while saying "good girl, nothing to be afraid of" light blue nodded and took her hands in light purple and led them to cafeteria after cleaning gold body.

Everyone was there, except three people purple who was sick, white and cyan.

People was confused, they usually always come first, light brown stood up and told them they went to their dorms, after cyan said white was tired.

So everyone understood and started discussing.

----------------------------------- ✨✨✨---------------------------------------------------------

Hello! sorry for not updating in a while!

So here a longer chapter hope you enjoyed!

Eat, drink and have much sleep!

Bye-bye my fellow readers!

Word count: 1075