I don't believe it.

Your on your way to pick your daughter up from school. You got a phone call saying your daughter was talking to something invisible and that she beat up a boy in her class. You sigh. You get her in the car. She is suspended for fighting for a week. I mean she's only in the 1st grade and already getting in fights you don't like that very much. And she was talking to invisible things again. You're starting to get worried. When you get home you turn to Scarlett and ask "why did you beat up that boy?" "He was picking on Lily. She's really small and has a fake leg. So when James started to push her down I saw red and beat him up. I'm sorry momma" "It's alright Scar but next time you run and get an adult okay?" "Yes momma." "They also told me you were talking to something not there again." "Oh no momma Juliet is real it's just she's invisible and only I can see her." Now your thinking that Juliet is just her imaginary friend. "Who is Juliet?" "She's an invisible big dog with red eyes and bad breath." Okay your concerned that your daughter's imaginary friend is a dog. "Why is your imaginary friend a dog with red eyes ?" "But momma she's not my imaginary friend she's real!" Okay now you are very concerned. "Okay then if she's not imaginary why haven't I seen or felt her before?" "She told she was here to protect me. You weren't supposed to know about her. But do you wanna meet her momma?" "I would love to meet Juliet Scarlett." We are sitting in the living room when I feel something brush against my leg that feels like a dog. My eyes widen. I feel and pet the dog. How is this possible? I am petting an invisible dog that only my daughter can see. What is happening right now? I don't believe it. "So this is Juliet?" "Yes momma. I think she likes you." You nod. "When did you first start seeing Juliet?" "At Ben's party after that really tall man called Dean talked to Ben and me." "Do you mean Dean Winchester?" "Yes momma." So that mysterious man that Lisa likes to talk about shows up then this invisible dog comes sayimg she's here to protect your daughter. Why is this Winchester man so dangerous? "Okay baby why don't you just go take a nap in your room." "Okay momma." She goes to her room and you just sit on the couch thinking over everything you've just learned today. I don't believe it.