x. bill and fleur

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧gryffindor common room ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

gryffindor common room
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ginny, neville, and hope were in the common room, it was about april 28, and there were bruises, and cuts all over their bodies. they hadn't seen luna since they got off of the hogwarts express, hope tried to do a tracking spell, but when they went to luna's dorm to find something of her DNA, they couldn't find anything. it was like all of her belonging vanished.

the three had missed the trio dearly, ginny and hope more than neville since their brother and boyfriend were both on the hunt.

they heard a tapping on the window, and saw a grey busted up owl, ginny had a face on as if she had recognized the owl, "bill and fleur."

hope retrieved the letter, and gave the owl some treats that were in a small bowl in the common room.

dear hope, ginny, and neville,

fleur was reluctant to let me send you this, and the trio told me not to, because of the owl interception, but i know that hearing this will help you dearly; the trio is safe. they're at our cottage, but dobby died. he died saving them from malfoy manor. bellatrix lestrange's dagger impaled him, it was too late for fleur to do anything. hermione does have a scar though. fleur wasn't able to heal it, but maybe you will. i won't put too much information into this, but just know that they're safe, apart from a few cuts and bruises.

sincerely, bill weasley

AUTHORS NOTE:

here goes <333!

sikeee :))))

hope was livid. hermione got a scar ( which was presumably bad, since bill separated it from the ones harry and ron had)

and dobby died. everyone one knew dobby was a good elf, one of hope's favorites, at least compared to the ones she had previously met.

"hey, whatever happened to that kid that got the dark mark carved into them?" ginny asked.

"well, i healed him, and comforted him about how his parents were brave and it wasn't his fault. he's okay now, just frowns a little when he sees the scar. he was surprisingly fine though, like he expected something like this to happen." hope says.

"do you ever think things will go back to normal." neville asks.

"eventually." ginny says.

"i don't know — i mean...i hope so, but things like this don't just get forgotten, after this, there will be a lot of traumatized people, and people will take long to grieve. but eventually, it will get better, and we will get to live a semi — normal life." hope says as she had a small smile on her face.

AUTHORS NOTE:

if you haven't yet, go check out my "pensieve; harry potter" story, i will start that after i finish this story, which will be within this month. that one is a short story, so just read it ;))).

-481 words.