my heart recognised you when I saw you again

"What you're doing eda? It's late and tomorrow is big day for you I guess  " Eda heard it from behind . She was giving final touch to her project . She trund around and found THE SERKAN BOLAT. " I am just finishing my work serkan bey , as you said tomorrow is my big day and I can't continue working for few days  so that's why I am finishing my work  and what you are doing here serkan bey ? I think selin is waiting for you. You should be with her and planing your own weeding", eda said with a flat voice but she is looking at serkan's eyes. "Eda! You are marrying deniz to make me jealous right? " Serkan asked without breaking eye contact. "Who told you this serkan bolat! Yes at the beginning that was my intention but now I am serious about my decision and I want to give a chance " eda said with a shaking voice." Do you love him?" Serkan asked with a broken voice. "No" eda said . "Then why you're marrying him eda? You're the one who told me that we have a very strong love then why you're marrying him eda" serkan said desperately. " Then why you're marrying selin serkan? " Eda asked back to him ." I know the answer! For you selin is your logical choice and deniz is same for me. You are also marrying selin without love and I am doing the same. I just following your path serkan Bolat. I hope you got your answer. And I more thing. I am giving back to your share. And I wish we never come across with each other in future serkan Bolat . All the best for your new life" eda said and she about to go him but she stopped when she heard serkan's voice." Eda don't go ,I can't live without you" said serkan with broken voice. Eda trund once again to serkan. "Serkan you remembered everything" eda said with shaking voice and she captured serkan's face in her hands." No ! I tried a lot . I tried a lot to remembering us. But everytime I failed and  I only got foggy flashback. But when I tried to remembering you , remembering us  I realised that I fall in love with you eda.  you’re always in my mind, you took over my thoughts, life and my everythings. I never felt this connection with selin. My  heart only belongs to you. You are right maybe my brain didn't recognised you but my heart recognised you when I saw you for the first time again after two months . I was so scared cz I didn't want to be that old serkan and that's why I did all stupidity but when I realized I am losing you I lost it eda I realized I can't live without you.i am madly in love with you eda  please don't leave me. I promise I will try to be your old serkan .just don't leave me Eda." Said serkan with broken voice. " No serkan I won't leave you. I love you too" eda said to serkan and hugged him.