the new beginning

It was your first day on the smp you spawned in at the nether portal. Right in front of you was a brick house that had 3 paths connected to it. You walk towards the brick house and open the door.

Btw this is what you are wearing

You can change it if you want. Anyway back to the story.

You see nikki there waiting for you to arrive. You run up to her and hugged her so tight because you missed her so much. It has been a year since you saw her ever since she joined the smp. You saw nikki's eyes she was almost crying of how much she missed you. You asked her were Wilbur was. She said that he was just training in lamanburg. Lamanburg? you asked. Oh ya lamanburg is this country that me and Wilbur live in you should live with us she said. I would lov- . You got cut off by someone coming into the community house and calling your name. Wilbur you scream and run into his arms almost knocking him over. Wow ok we missed you to he said and nikki nodded. So how have you been Wilbur asked. I have been good but a little lonely with out you guys. I still can't believe you guys let me in the smp you said to them. Nikki responded with we had to pull a few strings but it's all good. There is just no mercy between you and dream George and sapnap that's all we are enemys with them anyway. You thought to yourself the name George sounds familiar to me.

Ok guys that's the end of chapter one I hope you liked it. It is pretty short but it's just the first chapter also the next chapter is really long so be prepared. : )