25-pool day

knocking on your door, rapid knocks. groaning, you fall out of bed and open the door to find momo and jiro. "yes?" you ask, rubbing your eye. "good morning {Y/N}!" momo called with a smile, "we're having a pool day, wanan join?" she asks, and youd mouth falls open to your tired eyes. "you woke me up to swim?" you ask, raising your eyebrow.

"come on, itll be fun! letting loose, we'll play some games, swin around!" she called as she pushed into your house with jiro behind her, and threw at you a swimming suit. "i cant even wear my own swimsuit?" you ask as you look at the speed suit in your hands. "thats the only way theyd let us use the pool" jiro shrugged, and momo started pushing you to the bathroom, encoureging you to change already.

**

you stood infront of the pool, talking to iida about things youll need for the camp to drag out the time before entering the cold water. "dont forget to bring a spare pair of socks, it might be cold at night!" he chopped his arms through the air.

"{Y/N}, come on!" momo called from the water, and you looked down to see her grabbing your ankle, trying to pull you into the water, but you didnt even budge. looking back to iida, you crossed your arms with a smirk "should i bring a hat? because i guessed that we will be training and it'll fa-" cut off, something crashed into you and sent you down and into the water.

quickly assesing yourself, you opened your eyes in the water and saw the figure that grabbed onto your waist and was now falling with you to the bottom of the pool, finding the split in half hair, you sighed, rolling your eyes.

he opened his eyes and smiled widely at you, squeezing your sides in his bigger palms. you lifted your hands and grabbed onto his face, pulling him down to your own and kiss his lips softly, he leans down again and kisses you again, and again, as you sink deeper into the pool.

eventually, you can feel your own and shotos need to take a breath of air, he pushs you both up to the top of the pool and breaking through the water. "you ass" you smirked as you made a thin whip of water and slapped the back of his head, he splashed water at you in reponse.

"aww, you two are so sweet~" ashido called, singing her voice and pushing her cheeks with her hands. with a smile, you plant your hands on his shoulders and jump up on him. taking precautions, he holds onto your hands on his shoulder, rolling his eyes at ashidos comment, you didnt seem to care much as you were holding onto his shoulders, leaning on him while the girls split into two groups for volleyball.

when you made groups, the boys started training (under iidas supervision) while you played volleyball.

then, bakugo suggests a race. not surprising, he just wants to win midoriya and shoto, in anything he could have.

"hey, blue strips!" he calls to you, and you smile at him. "grey sprinkle?" you smile as he walks over and stops infront of you. "bet i can win you too" he growls. he wasnt that mean to you anymore, since he 'gave you his respect', so he was doing his best to be respectful.

"remember im also a water bender?" you ask, using one wrist movement to dry yourself off. "yeah" he smirks, his hands balling into fists, you shrugg smugly to the side, your own mouth getting into a smile.

you and bakugo stand at the beggining of the pool, both ready, waiting for momo to whistle.

when she did, you jumped up and bended-manipulated-lifting the water up and around your lower body, almost made it look like it swallowed you, and moved that tube-shape looking water, with you on it, to the other side in maybe a second and landed on the other side, bakugo coming to your side a few seconds later, grumbling and cursing.

he wants to be the best, but he cant against you, he wants to win you and all of your power, not only a bit of your power.

giggling, you returned to the girls side, watching with them as the rest of the boys continued racing each other, and it all comes down to todoroki, midoriya, and bakugo.

"always them..." uraraka joked. "who are you cheering for?" she asks you. "well, shoto is ny boyfriend, midoriya is my friend, and i have... bakugos respect... so i mean, all of them" you smiled, waiving your arm.

just as they were about to jump into the water and probably use all of their quirks to get to the other side as quickly as possible, they fall into the water. "what just happened?"

you shifted your eyes to the door to find shoita there, his hair seemee to defy gravity and his eyes glowed red as he walked closer "its 5am, leave" short in word he instructs, and everyone scatters around to change and leave the pool.

"did you finish packing?" you asked as you walked beside shoto out of the school. "of course i did, theres only one night before we leave, not being prepared by now would be-youre not done" he sighs, shaking his head with a smile.

"yeah" you laughed as you laced your fingers in his own. "come over," you smiled, walking downstairs towards the front door. "you can help me finish" you smiled, trying to persuade him, but he was already agreeing to come over and help.

***

summerrr camppp!! yes!! cant wait.

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧