Brat~ another AU -w-

This idea is from @lxvendrr so credits to this kind person!

Top: Kageyama
Bottom: Yamaguchi
Warning ⚠️ :Rough s3x, whips, hand kink, teasing, and a little bit of thigh riding ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
⚠️ yk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yamaguchi's POV:
I woke up in my bed feeling tired for some reason. I didn't want to wake up at all but I had to since there was morning practice today. I got out of my bed and walked to my bathroom to brush my hair and brush my teeth before getting out of the bathroom to change into my school clothes and get my bag for morning practice and school. I wasn't a morning person but I was a happy that I'd be seeing my lover Kageyama. We've been dating for months and already told the team about us so it wasn't anything big to share now.

I then left my house and walked straight to school. I was still tired from waking up so early so I'd be in a bad mood. I then went into the gym seeing the chaotic trio, Hinata, Tanaka, and Noya (Nishinoya). The rest of the team were hanging the nets, getting the volleyballs for us while watching the trio yelling and hopping with so much energy. I then saw my lover Kageyama walk out of the locker room from the gym changed into our gym clothes. I went to him and said "morning tobio!" Again I was tired still so my voice was a little quiet but loud enough to be heard by anyone around me.

"Oh morning tadashi" he smiled signing to come hug him, which I did. I then pulled out of the hug slowly and said "hmmph their being really annoying today!" I said in a mad voice. He knows I hate the morning but he still said "that's not nice to say tadashi" he replied in a soft voice. "Whatever" I murmured while going back to hug him. I could feel a strange aura around me but I ignored it. (Oop👀).

The times past until the afternoon in class being boring like usual. I still felt annoyed that I had to stay away from tsukki in my class because of how much we would always talk during lessons.

It was after school already and our captain decided to invite us to an arcade to congratulate our hard work from morning practice. We meet up at the entrance at 7:30 and went inside when everyone arrived.

Hinata and Noya kept yelling which was pretty annoying. Just saying I of course have anger problems but try to hide it with a calm face. Their screaming kept annoying me so I yelled

"could you guys literally be QUIET for literally a SECOND please?!"

Everyone looked at me with a shooked face even my lover Kageyama.

"S-sorry I'm just having a bad mood today" I bowed down apologizing.

"It's fine, we are being loud and annoying huh?" Noya chuckled scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah it's ok! Plus everyone have bad times sometimes right!" Hinata said happily.

I stood back up straight and agreed and everyone went back to what they were doing. I saw at the corner of my eye seeing Kageyama look at me for a few seconds and went back to what he was doing too. I also did the same.
.
(Let's get to the good part now 😤)
.
It was night time now so we went our separate ways with groups and with a person. I saw Kageyama walk towards me asking "can I stay at your house tonight Tadashi?"

"Huh? Oh sure of course, your always welcome there" I smiled softly and hugged him.

He was always so warm when I hugged him which is why I hug him a lot. He hugged me back and pulled back. He grabbed my hand and we walked to my house together.