Acknowledgements

Hi!  This is the first fanfic I've written in a long while, so hopefully this isn't too bad. 

Anyway, this is a creepypasta fanfiction as the description mentioned and this is also a Y/N x cps as well.  After some thinking I decided that the story will be based on a female's pov, but if this blows up I will make a male or possibly even gender neutral reader friendly story ^^ just let me know :)

Besides that, this story will contain gore, sexual themes, mature content, and language.  If this bothers you at all then maybe this isn't your thing.  

On that note, since the creepypastas are serial killers they will be portrayed as the mentally ill serial killers they are.  Nothing against the writers who write the characters in with a sweet and bubbly persona, I just thought I'd shine a different light on them.  If you don't want to read something like that, then maybe this story isn't for you and that's okay :)

I will try and update the best as I can, I do plan on making this a lengthy book so I can really put some depth and detail into the story to make it as interesting and enjoyable as possible for all of your readers.   School usually is busy for me so I'll really try my best to stay on top of things :)

Anyway, enough about me.  Y/N will be 18 in this story, here are some important shortcuts to know if you don't already:

Y/N= Your Name (first) L/N= last name 

F/C= Favorite color, H/C= hair color, E/C= eye color, S/C= skin color, S/T= skin tone, H/L= hair length, U/o= usual outfit

I'm just going to leave those there, I'm not too sure if I'll use any other ones yet but if I do I'll be sure to explain what they mean just in case some of you are confused ^^

Well, I think I covered most of the important information, let's dive into the story shall we ;)